on 23 December 2015
Overall it is a fine buckle. Of good size and a fair weight. It feels nice to hold.

One problem though was the overspill of the white star. The star itself is boarded with a silver outline and is infilled with the white of the star design. At the point of one of the tips of the star there is some paint that has spilled onto the blue of the inner circle.

It looks bad from close up.

I will live with it as it was a gift but now is mine. The boy now wants a star wars buckle instead.

Its a shame though as it could have been top notch. The colours are rich and strong with the red rings being truly sexy.

Its just a belt buckle right? True but for a few quid you get a nice item that could cost more and you would still envy me of it.
on 8 January 2016
Good accessory for my husbands belt buckle. We got him a Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Iron Man, Captain America, Star Wars and Manchester United one so he can swap and choose what to wear on his belt depending on what mood he is in. And my 4 year old loves picking his daddy's belt buckle out depending on what superhero he wants his daddy to be!
on 21 November 2013
Amazing quality to the product ! A nice shiny enamel finish (which can't be seen well in the picture) and made from very good quality metal (none of this tacky stuff) The buckle came within two days of the order for which I was very happy about, its a Christmas present for my boyfriend who looooves Captain America and is absolutely gonna love this !! Even I love it and wouldn't mind one myself :-)
on 30 November 2012
The buckle is a great idea for any person as a great Christmas gifted or anything really
it hard Wearing metal not cheap stuff just brakes
on 21 December 2014
Brought as a Christmas gift for my sister and I'm impressed with the quality
on 9 May 2015
Colour goes out of the lines the blue goes into the red in some places and the white star runs into the blue. Purchased as s gift but won't be giving as I wouldn't want to receive it myself.
on 13 April 2014
why spend a fortune on such similar products this isnt diacast so i doubt it will wear as much as they do and at a third of the normal price thats a good deal in anyones book
on 27 November 2014
This came earlier than I expected, also very high quality for the price, used to pay £15. Great strong metal and attaches well to both the belts that I have.
on 20 November 2015
This product was despatched promptly and is of excellent quality.
on 2 December 2015
Quick deliver, quality product, wrapped well. Very pleased

See one answered question