Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 4 October 2016
My daughter loves the TY My Little Pony plushies so this was purchased for her recent birthday. As usual with these toys, the pony is beautifully soft with her pale yellow fur being lovely to touch. Her pale pink tail and mane are soft and shiny, with sparkly threads mixed in to make them glitter They can be combed and styled with the little combs that the vinyl ponies arrive with. Fluttershy's butterflies cutie mark is embroidered neatly and looks great. Her wings are made from a satin fabric embroidered with pink detail and they were firmly attached to the back of the pony.

These plushies make a great addition to any MLP collection. They measure around 7 inches in height which makes them the perfect size to be carried around in a backpack or bag, my daughter rarely goes anywhere without one of her collection.

Our pony had the correct Ty branding, complete with tag and foot embroidered with the MLP logo. I have no difficulty in believing that this excellent quality item was genuine Ty. We will definitely be adding to our collection in future.
on 16 November 2016
This is so cute, to my delight it was the sparkle Fluttershy beanie MLP so the hair has pink sparkle through it and green sparkle through the wings. I got mine from inspirations gift shop uk on Amazon. The wings feel papery but are strong, the MLP stands on her own, has the MLP stamp under one of the front legs. It has a band on the head hair so it comes not very messy. The tail hair just needed one comb through. It is lovely and so so soft. It is small but a child could cuddle it as they sleep, easy to take on holidays. The only problem was the package took over two weeks longer than stated to get to me. I contacted the shop on Amazon about this and they were very helpful with the matter. I even got sent a copy of the receipt of postage of the item. This product is genuine, the seller was inspirations gift shop uk
on 30 March 2017
love it it is exactly how it shows and it came fast 2 I recommended this.
on 20 September 2014
Again a little small but kids picked them
on 9 December 2014
good quality, worth the money
on 20 August 2014
Poor quality the ponies pink hair was coming out of all the wrong places along it's back, down its legs and then there was a big loop in the hair which went back on it's self. Went to return but Amazon was going to charge me half the price of the item to return! This was hopefully a one off as other ponies have been fine.
on 8 March 2015
All MLP lovers should get these soft, cuddly and super cute Beanie Babies by TY. They are quite small but perfect for displays. However, you can get bigger versions of these or even Build-a-Bears.
Fluttershy is a yellow and shy Pegasus from the Hasbro TV series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Her mane and tail are light pink, and her wings are glittery. Her cutie mark is three pink butterflies.
Her details are nicely embroidered on and the plush toy is great with the DVD My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - The Show Stoppers. Overall I rate this 10 out of 10 for a quality plush Pegasus that goes great with my Pony and Care Bear display.
on 11 June 2014
Cute little pony!! Up to the usual high standards of TY plushies. She has lovely soft hair, which is very long. Her wings are shiny, which is very pretty. It's nice to have found such a lovely plush version of my favourite pony. She is a wonderful addition to my collection.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2016
We have a few of these and they always go down a treat. They are pretty well made, soft, the stitching is good so they don't fall apart and they stand up easily on their own.
on 3 August 2014
Wow, this is really is abeautiful beanie and my daughter fell in love with it straight away. Where ever my daughter goes Fluttershy goes with her