- Round watch featuring unidirectional corrugated bezel and blue dial with day and date windows at 3 o'clock
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet and foldover push-button clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
If an automatic watch is not moved or worn daily, it will stop, and will need to be restarted manually. You can manually wind the watch by turning the crown on the side of the watch clockwise 10 to 15 times until you feel resistance. Find out more about automatic watches here .
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Model number||(Model: FEM75002DW)|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||45 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This is a new, larger, stronger built version of the extremely popular Orient Mako. The Mako II has a larger case size (46mm), an improved and beefier bracelet, a larger uni-directional bezel with easier to read numbers, and larger hour markers that are treated with luminous material. The second hand is now moon-shaped and luminous to help let you know your watch is operating under water and in the dark. Inside is the "bullet-proof" Orient 21-jewel automatic (self-winding) movement. Features a screw-down crown and case back. Case: Solid stainless steel, both polished and brushed, 46mm (w/o crown), 13mm thick. Band: Solid stainless steel, deployant closure with pushbutton release, 22mm. Water Resistance: 20 ATM. Warranty: 1 Year.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch oozes quality and class. It's 44mm but wears slightly smaller so don't think it maybe to big for you.
The quality is outstanding . From the sundial face to the thickness of the strap.
Highly polished and looks a million bucks.
Another winner from the orient watch company.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Orient is one of the largest Japanese watch makers
- Automatic in-house developed movement Caliber 46943
- 44mm case has presence on your wrist without looking outrageous
- 20ATM/200m water resistance rating
- Gorgeous sunburst blue dial which pictures do not do justice.
- Day and Date display on white background - very legible
- Unidirectional bezel
- Screw down crown
- Can be had for $150 !!!
The watch is well worth the cost.
If there is a complaint that I would have is that the hands/indices are non-luminous but at this price point it is a non issue.
One caveat: the movement does not hack or hand-wind as some higher-end Orients do. The crystal is mineral, not sapphire. Neither is a deal-breaker. Orient makes other watches with both features, just not this model. A great daily wear worry-free watch that looks great, keeps excellent time and is very reasonably priced. Go for it, you won't regret.