Karma Natural Nail Polish Remover - Unscented
|Price:||£9.20 (£3.62 / 100 g)|
- ►Karma Organic Unscented nail polish remover is natural soybean oil based, non-toxic, acetone-free which makes our product kid and pet-friendly.
- ►Our Unscented nail polish remover is tested to remove nail polish faster and easier.
- ►Unscented natural nail polish remover cleans and removes even the shady and darkest polish from your nails.
- ►After the nail polish is removed your nails will remain moisturized which helps them to return to their natural and beautiful state also applied on artificial nails.
- ►Karma Organic gives you the surety of its products. We are confident that our product will satisfy your needs for sure. If you don't like our product we offer you hassle-free Money Back.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Legal DisclaimerWhile we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. This organic nail polish remover is soybean oil based and derived from American farm crops. It is packaged in biodegradable and recyclable materials and is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. This product has a net weight of 12ml and is 4 full oz. Avoid heat and flame, and keep away from children.
►Oil based formula Karma Organic Nail Polish Remover's oil based formula nourishes the nail bed instead of drying them out.
►Unscented nail polish remover:
Karma Organic's Unscented nail polish remover will absolutely challenge your traditional belief of how "regular" Nail Polish Removers works and most importantly what should be its Unscented.
►Easy to Use:
The added bonus is the acetone-free and toxic-free nature of the product. In most cases you only need to use one thoroughly moisturized cotton ball to remove polish from all of your fingers.
Propylene Carbonate - An odorless, colorless liquid used as a solvent. Soybean Oil Methyl Exeter - Used as a solvent in liquid separations. Tocopheryl Acetate - Also known as Vitamin E, common vitamin supplement. (4Fluid Ounces). Guaranteed to be Soy Based, Non Toxic, Non Carcinogenic, Free of any Petroleum Ingredients, and Derived from Farm Crops (supporting American Farmers)
►Not work's on:
Our Nail Polish Remover will not work on Gel or Acrylic treated nails.
Karma Organic Nail Polish Remover can be used on all varieties of Nail Polishes, not just Karma branded Nail Polishes. Most people's reaction is almost of "shock" when they first smell the Karma Nail Polish Removers. A typical reaction is: "that can't be Nail Polish Remover"!! Our customers become hooked on using the product, not only because of the pleasant odor, but also because the Remover actually nourishes the nail bed as opposed to drying them out.
►Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!
In the unlikely case that you're not happy with your karma organic nail polish remover, we will refund your every last penny. We offer 100% hassle-free money back guarantee.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Unfortunately came not entirely full; some had spilled out. Most liquid remained in its containing baggie, but it was still greasy to touch, and got on some other things in the package. Luckily my other orders were undamaged, but be careful if you're ordering other things with this and they come together.
Maybe that means the packaging is not good? Like that it's glass - but the little silver cap makes me nervous it'll spill again in storage somehow. Will think about purchasing a dispenser for this, one of those push ones, but don't know if there are glass ones anywhere. Will update if I find any!
-- Even with the price, I'm sold on this stuff, because my nails and cuticles are SO MUCH happier with this than with normal nail polish remover. My cuticles are smooth and tidy, and on some of my nails, you can even see a line where they're rougher and paler above the line, and smoother and pinker below. I had no idea how badly my nails had been abused from acetone-based removers until I started using this.
-- However, I am still hanging on to a little bit of acetone-based remover, because you can't use this stuff for cleanup (meaning, you can't use it to wipe away tiny bits of polish to neaten up your manicure). It's just too hard to control with precision.
-- NO staining. Not even with really intensely pigmented polishes. If some color gets on your fingers during removal, you just wipe it again with this remover and it's gone.
-- Below, I tried the remover on a dense glitter polish, and was concerned that you'd need to use way too much of the stuff to get polish off. Good news: if you're not using it on a glitter polish, you don't need to use nearly as much.
-- Also, the most important thing I learned: The amount of time and elbow grease you need simply vary from brand to brand, and from even from product to product within a brand. Some polishes and base/top coats whip off even faster than they do with acetone, some need you to put in a good amount of soak time and rubbing effort, and everything in between. Not sure if that's characteristic of all soy removers or just this one, but I wonder if some of the bad reviews saying "this doesn't work" have to do with this.
Anyway, I'm all about this stuff now. Very happy with my purchase after 6 weeks of frequent use.
Original Review 05/29/16:
Tried this out for the first time on a 4-day-old manicure of base coat, 2 thick coats dense microglitter polish (China Glaze Boundary of Memory), and thickly applied topcoat.
+ Did get all the glitter polish off in about the same amount of time as pure acetone.
+ Nails were happy and moisturized when I was done, not even a LITTLE bit traumatized.
+ You can just use an ordinary paper towel instead of a cotton pad or other fancy stuff -- and I only needed half of one paper towel to do all 10 nails.
+ Mild oily smell, no other smell.
+ Formula is non-toxic and biodegradable, and the package is a glass bottle with an aluminum top (all recyclable).
- It's not fast. You have to rub some on, let it sit, and then scrub at it (don't wipe, use elbow grease -- I found a back-and-forth key-turning motion to be the most effective). Overall it only took a little longer than normal remover would on glitter polish, but it'd be a headache if it took that long on regular polish.
- EXPENSIVE! $12 for 4 oz! (Compare: $3-4 for 8 oz of pure acetone at most drug stores)
- It's very oily. Your hands will be very greasy while you're working. Don't plan on touching anything important until you're done, and be sure to wash your hands.
- It is made from soy oil. Since Karma Organic Spa's number is printed right on the front of the bottle, I suppose one could call them directly to see if it's safe to use for people who are allergic to soy. (The manufacturer of a different soy-based remover claims that there are no allergy-triggering compounds or proteins remaining after the manufacturing process.)
- I felt like I had to use a LOT of product to get the polish off. That's pretty normal for glitter polish, but if you need the same amount to get regular polish off, you'd probably only get 10-11 uses out of this tiny little bottle.
- Since I was using it on glitter polish in a clear base, I wasn't able to tell from this first use whether this remover would result in finger staining with more pigmented polishes. If it doesn't, that'd be a big plus for me, since I like saturated colors and dark colors.