- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Organic Maca Powder (500 grams) | MySuperFoods | Packed with Healthy Nutrients | Ancient Health Food from Peru | Delicious Malty Flavour | Certified Organic
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Maca Powder is absolutely packed with healthy nutrients, including fibre, protein, thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), vitamin B6, calcium, iron and zinc, all of which are essential for a healthy lifestyle.
- ORGANIC PURITY: Our Maca Powder is certified organic so you know exactly what is going into your body. Grown in pure conditions in the High Andes in Peru, there are no added nasties, only pure natural goodness.
- GOOD FOR YOU: The nutrients in our Maca Powder have proven health benefits, helping to maintain normal skin, teeth and bones, reduce fatigue, protect cells from oxidative stress and much more.
- PREMIUM VARIETY: We only sell the premium variety of Maca Powder with the highest concentration of nutrients to ensure you get more goodness every time you add this potent herbaceous root to your drinks and smoothies.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE: We are always there for our customers, and we are so confident in our products that we will even give you a full refund if you are unhappy for any reason.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Pure Herbaceous Goodness from the Mountains of Peru Our Organic Maca Powder is formed from a root grown in the High Andes in Peru. Grown and harvested naturally, it boasts a rich nutrient profile that makes it the perfect addition to any diet for health-conscious individuals. Nutrients for All-Round Health Our Maca Powder is exceedingly rich in nutrients, boasting protein, calcium, zinc, fibre, riboflavin (B2), thiamin (B1), vitamin B6, iron and more. Many of these nutrients have been proven to help you live a healthier lifestyle. For example, riboflavin (B2) helps maintain normal red blood cells, vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, zinc helps to maintain normal skin, teeth and bones, iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, and much more besides. Organic and Pure Our Maca Powder has been certified organic by the Soil Association, so you know there is nothing in there that should not be. Grown and harvested 3,500 metres above sea level in pure conditions, this ancient Andean root is cleaned in crystal-clear water and air dried before being ground into powder. Premium Quality Powder to Add to Your Diet Our Maca Powder boasts an extremely high nutrient complex to provide you with a potent addition to your diet. Simply take 10 to 15 grams daily of Maca Powder by adding it to your healthy drinks, granola, smoothies or juices, and enjoy its rich malty flavour. Try It Today Discover the natural goodness of our Organic Maca Powder today. Add it to your basket and we will get it to you in no time. And remember, you can buy with complete confidence because if you ever have a problem, we will refund your purchase with no questions asked.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Therefore, I can't make comparisons with other brands (I will try the competitors too). So far I am liking this product.
No negative effects. I take about half spoon once or twice a day, often with cocoa or coffee.
Taste seems fine.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews