Organic Management for the Professional: The Natural Way for Landscape Architects and Contractors, Commercial Growers, Golf Course Managers, Park Administrators, Turf Managers, and Other Stew Hardcover – 1 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
HOWARD GARRETT is a landscape architect, certified arborist, horticulturist, and organic practitioner in Dallas, Texas. He promotes his organic gardening program, The Natural Way, through his WBAP radio and Channel 8 TV shows, weekly column in the Dallas Morning News, monthly Dirt Doctor’s Dirt magazine, The Organic Manual: Natural Gardening for the 21st Century, and regional and national speaking engagements. His previous UT Press books are Howard Garrett’s Plants for Texas, Dear Dirt Doctor: Questions Answered the Natural Way, Herbs for Texas (with Odena Brannan), Texas Bug Book: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (with C. Malcolm Beck), and Plants of the Metroplex: Newly Revised Edition.
John Ferguson (1921–1989) was Dean and Director of Studies in Arts at the Open University, Bletchley, Buckinghamshire.
Mike Amaranthus is adjunct associate professor at Oregon State University and president of Mycorrhizal Applications, Inc.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Wildlife Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Landscape Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Organic Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Professional Horticulture
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Horticulture
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming