Organic Lip Scrub Mint Flavor- Natural Exfoliating Sugar Scrubs, Exfoliator for Chapped Dry Lips, Moisturizes Lips With Fresh, Natural Ingredients.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- REVIVE YOUR SMILE: Nothing is more beautiful than a healthy, natural smile. Featuring a delicious mint flavored sugar scrub, with moisturizing benefits, to help you address chapped, flaky, and unhappy lips. Whether male or female, this set is great for men, women and even little girls.
- HYDRATING DELICIOUS TREAT: Whoever said "beauty is pain" clearly hasn't tried our lip exfoliant. Grab a lip scrub or two of our delightfully delicious lip treatments. Featuring berry, mint, and vanilla flavors, these fair trade certified sugar scrubs are just as indulgent for your sweet tooth as they are for your smile.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF SATIN LIPS: Nothing says "I love you" like the gift of a healthy smile. Our lip scrubs comes gorgeously packaged in earth-friendly materials. Someone you love is sure to find a flavor (or three) they can't say no to inside. It's the perfect gift for birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas, graduations, anniversaries, or just to say "I love to see you smile." And they are a great stocking stuffer idea.
- ONLY THE GOOD STUFF: Say "no" to phthalates, parabens, sulfates, "fragrance," artificial flavors, and all that other junk. Say yes to natural oils, beeswax, fair trade certified sugar, and natural flavoring. Our sugar scrub trio contains only natural and organic materials, is cruelty free, uses environmentally sound packaging, and is made in the USA.
- PERFECT CHAPSTICK AND MAKEUP PAIRING: Who wants to put lip stick over flaky, chapped lips? No one. Here's a beauty secret, before applying cosmetics, lip balm or butter, get a good exfoliation so it all goes on smooth.
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
Indications:Use on cracked, chapped or dry lips to smooth them out and moisturize.
Ingredients:Fair Trade Certified *Sugar, *Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) Leaf Extract. * Certified Organic Ingredients
Our lip scrub gives you the chance to have the smooth, soft, healthy, beautiful lips you have always dreamed of. Featuring a fresh tingly mint flavor (also available in berry and vanilla), it's the perfect way to set your lips up for some epic makeup or just a nice smooth ride.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 97 reviews
Great travel size, organic product
20 February 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
8 people found this helpful.
This is a minty fresh lip scrub. It is much smaller than I expected, I didn't pay close attention to the 0.7oz listed prior to purchasing, but with that said I still think it's a high quality product. The mint gives a cool tingle and the sugar is rough enough to exfoliate without being too rough. The product is USDA organic and non GMO which I love! But with that comes the price tag, and I'm willing to pay for it. The oil is moisturizing and I love the coolness of the mint. I just wish there was a larger option as this is a great travel size but if you use it regularly you'll need more.
Looks and smells nice
28 November 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
5 people found this helpful.
This lip scrub smells and tastes nice. It gently polishes off dry skin while moisturizing lips at the same time. You may want to use toner to remove any that you smeared outside your lips (like I did!) so you don’t get zits all around your mouth. I would buy it again.
Lip Scrub of my Life
11 February 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
4 people found this helpful.
This Scrub is fantastic. My lips were a disaster and it seemed that nothing can help, but this thing changed my life. After 4 days of using my lips are soft and of a gentle pink color. I was afraid to take a mint flavor scrub, as I thought that it would taste like a medecine, but I was wrong, I like it, so as my boyfriend. I assume that he uses it too)))
Good scrub with soothing oils and just the right amount of grit.
26 February 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
2 people found this helpful.
I am pretty darn impressed with this mint lip scrub. It has just enough grit to it to work and not feel like it's taking your lips off with it. Plus the oils in it are really soothing and keep my lips soft. My husband even used it after he had been out shooting all day and his lips got wind burned and he was even impressed that it helped to scrub some of that off and soothe his lips at the same time. Now I think I might have to hide it from him! Overall good quality scrub at a good price.
It's just okay
15 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
2 people found this helpful.
I tried a lip scrub from someone and really loved it, so I got on amazon and found this one. I feel like once you put it on and rub your lips together the scrub just pushes to the outside, and then there is sugar all around the outside of my lips. I also found that it doesn't really make my lips feel good. This other one gave them moisture so I didn't need chapstick and left them feeling so soft! I also don't love the mint, maybe if I was to try the vanilla I would like it more.