Customer reviews

on 10 September 2012
Having watched a safety video online, comparing the effects of a chainsaw on a pair of jeans and a pair of chainsaw trousers, I ordered these trousers the same day. Peace of mind at a good price. Very comfortable stretch material. The medium size is a good fit for my 34 inch waist, 34 inch inside leg.
on 4 July 2013
Very good for the use of cutting up logs and trees, comfortable to wear and feel that you are getting a bit of protection from them. If I were to offer any advice it would be to consider getting braces for them as they do tend to hang off your waist a bit and you find yourself pulling them up now and again.
on 2 March 2014
Bought the Medium for a 34" waist and it fits snuggly (no need for a belt). The padding is thick, so the trousers are quite heavy, but reassuringly so. Look forward to testing them, but hope I don't have to TEST them.
on 13 January 2013
Bought these for my dad, he really likes them, says they are really comfy and warm.
I think he said he was 32" and doesn't wear them with trouser underneath.
on 16 May 2013
arrived very quickly and as described, the medium size that I ordered seem correct for my size 30 waist 32 leg but I will definitely need to wear a belt and do plan to wear them as over trousers so everything should be fine, my choice of over trouser use is mainly that they feel quiet thin on the rear (both legs and bum) The front protection is ok for me as im not a forrester.
on 13 January 2014
The Oregon brand name is a guide to quality and these trousers live up to that quality. They give you a sense of a good finish; they are comfortable and workmanlike.
on 24 April 2013
these trousers are a good fit , i am 32" waist and 32" leg and i wear these with boots but i do need to wear a belt to keep them up but they feel nice and although they have padding at the front they are not to hot they also are abit stretchy so makes them very comfortable..would recommend these !
on 20 January 2015
They are comfortable and fit fine. They were ordered very late for a Christmas present, so when the delivery date was early Jan I was not surprised. So you can imagine my surprise and joy when they arrived on the 23rd, I even had time to wrap them.
on 10 February 2016
Bought these for my partner for Christmas and he loves them! Good fit and comfortable to wear all day. He would definitely recommend them!
on 19 October 2013
Lightweight but exactly what was required. Worn already and more than happy with my purchase would definitely recommend to buy

See one answered question