on 12 November 2013
I was disappointed with this product. It was too big and not possible to adjust sufficiently to keep it securely in place and prevent it from slipping down. Be aware that if this item is not suitable and you wish to return it, it will cost you £6.
on 19 February 2011
Nice product, exactly as described, well below High Street prices, in fact less than half the regular retail prices. Nice/affordable present for the wife.Amazon is definitely a recession buster for me, it saves you money on every purchase you make, and you still get the manufacturers guarantee !!!
on 10 October 2013
I love it so much I have ordered the Bangle to go with it .Fantastic for the price you won't get it at that price any were else , another web page has it at £90