Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original packaging|Change

on 31 December 2010
We bought this for our three year old for Christmas. Its probably a bit young for him really, but with help he can play it and the duration of the game kept his attention as its not too long. Our five year old got the hang of it very quickly however. Basically a memory game, but lots of fun with all the bright colours
on 30 November 2011
This is a simple, quick game that kids as young as 2 can enjoy if you simplify the rules slightly. My boy played it at nursery and asked me to buy it for him for home. We enjoy playing it as a family.
on 26 October 2011
We have 3 year and 5 year old grandchildren and they love the game. Get monotonous as an adult but keeps the children happy for hours
on 7 October 2011
Excellent product and excellent fun! Very good quality material and print. Great to teach your kids the product and play shopping.
on 10 April 2011
We bought this to play with our 5 year old grand-daughter, she absolutely loves it and would be happy to play for hours. We like it because it is short and fun! I also plan to use it with speakers of other languages and think that it will be excellent for teaching vocabulary.
on 12 March 2014
We bought this memory game a couple of months after buying the 'Shopping List' game, also from Orchard Toys. 'Lunch box' is very similar, but simpler as it contains less pieces. My 4-year-old loves these games, and I recommend them to all parents as they are highly educational, have lovely artwork and are very colourful.
on 8 March 2012
Orchard make very good educational games. This is one of five we have bought and its such good fun. Keeps our grandson amused for ages especially if he wins.
on 11 January 2015
Bought as a gift for a 2 year old. Perhaps a little old but easily adapted to make simpler. I would aay the shopping list game might be better for younger players because the pictures of thw items are laid out more clearly whereas the lunch items are jumbled together in the lunchbox ao not so easy to distinguish. Still a lovely game and always good quality.
on 13 November 2013
This comes in a good strong cardboard box and all the pieces are made of strong wipeable card too. A lovely game of excellent quality. Highly recommend.
on 16 February 2014
My daughter got this for christmas and really enjoys playing with it. Basically you have to find all the items for your lunch box. I like that it teaches them about healthy eating and that it is normal to have things like celery in a lunch box! we have played it many times and she is not bored yet.