on 5 May 2017
LOVELY puzzle! very educational! My daughter, 2 years likes to play with the puzzle every day!
on 15 May 2017
My two year old son loves this jigsaw. It's very high quality and lovely and bright.
on 20 March 2017
You can't beat orchard toys!
on 29 December 2015
My 3 year old loves it
on 14 March 2017
arrive quickly and is a great jigsaw.
on 8 August 2009
A lovely, colourful puzzle. I bought this for my son, not long after his third birthday, and he loves it. Educationally, there's lots of scope for interesting conversations and use of language. Very durable and a good box to keep it in!
on 3 March 2012
My little boy loves this puzzle. It's very well made, with big chunky pieces, lots of detail, and lovely bright colours. I would say the age range on the box (3-6) is wrong though, my son has just turned two and can complete it himself. I think age 2-4 is perhaps more appropriate, a 5 or 6 year old would find it much too easy.
on 19 August 2011
My Grand Nephew, just ,two was delighted with this lovely, big,sturdy, colourful jig-saw.I used many of the Orchard puzzles in my Infant classes when teaching and know how durable and educational they are.This package arrived promptly and I consider it good value for money.
on 12 March 2012
Large, chunky jigsaw pieces make this jigsaw ideal for young children who are just starting to complete 'proper jigsaws'. These pieces are strong enough to withstand the repeated bashing of my three year old when he insists a piece should fit in the wrong place. The detail on the picture also provides lots of discussion points.
on 16 January 2012
Bright colourful jigsaw with big chunky pieces my 3year old Grandson loves doing this jigsaw over and over again, keeps him busy and when finished looks brilliant.

See one answered question