Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 7 February 2009
I bought this puzzle as a Christmas gift for a nearly 5 year old boy who loves pirates! He was thrilled with it, and did it straight away with a bit of help from his mum. Second time he did it on his own and he was patient for 45 minutes while doing it! Pieces are very good, nicely shaped, not to small, not too big, colors are bright and beautiful and picture is so full of details, you can talk about it a lot when finished. I would recommend it to everyone! Excellent puzzle for an excellent price!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 June 2013
I bought this about thirty months ago for our first daughter
when she was three and a half. My second daughter has just
discovered the puzzle and I realised I hadn't reviewed it, so
I thought I'd do it now.

It is a great puzzle; both my daughters have a fascination with
pirates and this was / is just the job. There is so much going
on, both on and around the ship, that each time it comes out of
its box there's always something to talk and laugh about.

The age guide (I think) is pretty meaningless; my first daughter
could do this with a little bit of help at 3 1/2; my second daughter
needs more help, but still really enjoys the puzzle.

The print quality is great, the quality and thickness of the card
has stood the test of time (with a bit of "don't force it" etc. from
me) and I particularly like the wavy outline of the puzzle, 1: because
it goes with the nautical theme, and 2: because the children can't
just zoom in on the flat edges and get the frame in first (which is
what we usually do!).

So; if you've a 3+ year old who likes puzzles and pirates, do give this
your consideration.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 June 2016
I have two sons ages 3 and 6 years old, they really like doing this puzzle; however, it is important that there is someone to assist them with doing this as there are too many pieces for them to do on their own. I let them do it; however, I often have to find pieces that I know will fit and offer it to them and tell them to find where to put this next one. They have many years of 'growth' still available in this puzzle. As for all Orchard jigsaw puzzles, the pieces are strong and robust. This will definitely improve their intelligence.

[...].
on 6 April 2017
Great puzzle, very detailed picture. Lots going on and my 5yr old son likes talking about the picture after. Each detail helps my son be able to put it together.
We have done this puzzle many a times.
on 27 April 2017
This was an excellent buy which has brought hours of fun. Several small pieces so not suitable for the very young. Usually picking up the gold coins for several days after the grandchildren have gone home!
on 29 March 2017
Perfect
on 25 July 2017
Lovely puzzle quite complex but great fun
on 22 April 2017
Brilliant puzzle!
on 26 April 2017
Good quality from orchard as always
on 5 May 2017