Customer reviews

Size: Single|Change

on 6 March 2017
This product is exactly what is says on the packet. Toothpaste without flavouring is a great idea for people that can't tolerate or strongly dislike the commonly flavoured toothpaste on the market (Its great if you hate mint). My autistic son dislikes all flavours of toothpaste and he happily tried this one. He didn't like it because of the "blandness" of it but at least I could convince him to try it for awhile unlike other toothpaste.
The closest thing to the taste and texture of this I could think of is a very weak version of the old bicarbonate of soda toothpaste (The bland ones without any flavouring or additives). It is worth the money just to try it as it works well for a number of families I know who had major problems with their autistic children and brushing.
on 28 July 2017
Fantastic product. I still use Bev Hills for the whitening side. But this product is fantastic for no taste and no after dryness, which a lot of people on medication would appreciate. Brilliant. ........Still to this day, do never understand why Mint herb has to be the 'the best' for freshness . Yeah right. So many other options, especially for children. I remember being put off by all that 'stuff' . Anyhow. it is good.
on 6 May 2017
Before I bought this toothpaste my little boy struggled with flavoured toothpaste to the point I could only use water, but now I can use this toothpaste and he is finally using fluoride.
on 24 April 2017
Amazing! My daughter had always struggled to brush her teeth as she cannot stand the smell or taste of mint even the fruit ones made her gip, this has changed our lives she now happily brushes her teeth twice a day without any problem.
on 28 May 2017
I have twins who are autistic and they don't mind having their teeth brushed with this so very happy will always buy this now
on 16 March 2017
I have autism and most adult toothpastes have me in tears. However this toothpaste personaly has a small sweet taste but I am very comfortable using it.
on 17 March 2017
This is for my ASD son. He said it tastes of nothing, and you can't even tell it's in your toothbrush.
on 4 November 2014
Success!!
other reviews mention it is expensive because of the size of the tube. I was surprised when it arrived, as I thought it was big (I had been expecting a travel size after some reviews) My daughter is 10, and has even, I am sad to admit, had 4 back teeth removed when she was 5 in hospital due to infection, as brushing her teeth was, and still is, an absolute nightmare. anyone with a normal child, I wont bother explaining myself, I wouldn't understand how a mother could let this happen if it hadn't been me. But anyone who has suffered, or has a child who will fight you every step of the way rather than brush, with toothpaste or without, you understand. so, I would pay anything in the world to save her teeth and help her reduce the agony that tooth brushing is for. and its mostly the toothpaste. she detests mint, or any flavour or smell which she considers too strong. that includes all toothpastes to date, hairspray, perfume etc etc. clearly we have other issues here. so, the long and short of it is....this toothpaste has been a success!! she will use it, she will even do it herself, and let me top up again for me to re do them after. perhaps her head was in the right place this time? I don't know, but it really is tasteless (it does have a fresh and clean taste/feel?) and doesn't throth. If you have issues...give it a go, you have very little to loose, as lets face it, most of us can afford a few pounds. I am going to order the 3 pack now, and even save a bit of money. Good luck!
11 Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2017
My child was rejecting mint flavoured toothpaste. This toothpaste, which has the correct amount of fluoride, has no mint flavouring and doesn't foam up like regular toothpaste. He finds this much easier to use.
VINE VOICEon 21 May 2017
What it says on the tube.. No flavour, seems to work well enough. A bit sticky and feels like a residue left on the teeth, but that does clear after a while.