Experience the weapons of World War II like never before. Weaphones WW2 Edition redefines what the term first person shooter means. Don’t just play the game, be part of it. Take hold of your device and experience what it’s like to load, charge, clear and shoot a firearm.
With Weaphones WW2 you can live out your greatest gun fight fantasies and remain 100% safe. Weaphones features some of the most iconic firearms of WW2, from the German Luger to the American belt-fed M1919. Many of the weapons are customizable; add bayonets, scopes, bipods and more! If you don’t know how to operate a particular weapon, brush up with our fully animated step-by-step tutorials.
From the high-definition, battle bruised, pistols, rifles and machine guns, to the authentic weapon mechanics mixed with realistic smoke, recoil, muzzle flash and sound effects, Weaphones is all about realism. Everything is customizable to suit the user. Change the size of the weapon to place all controls within easy reach. Rotate and flip to best suit the device and hand preference. On supported devices, enable the camera flash feature and further enhance your experience by leveraging the power of the built-in camera flash to simulate a real muzzle flash.
For the price of one .30-06 Springfield round you get everything. No up-sells or in-app-purchases, just pure fun and free updates (new guns).
• Realistic Fire, Sound, Smoke, Flash & Recoil Effects
• Full Interaction and Control
• Authentic Weapon Mechanics
• Customizable Weapons
• No Up-Sells or In-App-Purchases, You Get Everything Plus Free Updates
• Detailed Full HD Graphics
• Customizable to Fit User’s Hand Size and Preference
→ Lefty Flip
→ Rotate 180°
• User Adjustable Variables
→ Unlimited Ammo
→ Weapon Jamming
→ Accelerometer Reloading
→ Camera Flash Shooting
• Weapon State Indicator (“Why Am I Not Shooting?”)
• Ultra Detailed Step-By-Step Animated Tutorial for Each Weaphone
• Multi-Touch, Accelerometer & Camera Flash Support
• Social Media Driven Future Content
LUGER P08 / WALTHER P38 & PPK / M1911A1: • Trigger • Cocking Handle/Decocking Handle • Magazine Release • Safety • Magazine • Slide Release • Hammer
WEBLEY REVOLVER: • Trigger • Hammer • Cylinder • Rounds • Barrel Assembly • Barrel Catch
STEN / MP40 / PPSH41 / THOMPSON: • Trigger • Charging Handle/Safety • Magazine Release • Fire Selector • Magazine • Suppressor • Drum Magazine
M1 CARBINE: • Trigger • Charging Handle • Safety • Slide Stop • Magazine Release • Magazine • Folding Stock • Bayonet
STG 44: • Trigger • Charging Handle • Magazine Release • Fire Selector • Safety • Magazine
M1918A2 BAR: • Trigger • Charging Handle • Flip-up Sight • Carry Handle • Bipod • Shoulder Support
M1 GARAND: • Trigger • Safety • Operating Rod • Clip • Clip Latch • Bayonet • Scope • Flashhider
K98K / MOSIN NAGANT: • Trigger • Bolt • Safety Lever • Ammo Clip • Solo Round • Bayonet • Scope
M1919 / M2 BROWNING: • Trigger • Charging Handle • Receiver Cover • Belt Ammunition • Ammo Box • Flip-up Sights • Carry Handle • Bipod • Tripod • Stock
MG42: • Trigger • Charging Handle • Receiver Cover • Belt Ammunition • Ammo Box • Flip-up Sights • Safety • Bipod • Tripod
M2 FLAMETHROWER: • Tanks • Igniter Safety • Igniter Trigger • Fuel Trigger
TYPE 97 HAND GRENADE: • Pin/Rope • Protective Cap
• Please rate, review and join us on Facebook and Twitter to help decide what the next Weaphone should be.
• If WWII is not your thing, check out the original and highly rated Weaphones: Firearms Simulator app featuring 20+ modern weapons, search “Weaphones”.