on 21 February 2001
Perfect to remind new parents of age-old rhymes such as five fat sausages - there are easy to follow line drawings to show you how to do the actions as well as reminding you how the rhyme goes. I can't wait to get it and start sharing them with my new additions!
on 9 September 2011
Briiliant for little ones and grown ups too! Brought it for 5 Speckled Frogs song originally but love all the tunes now and we always enjoy listening to the CD and reading the book together.
on 1 February 2014
This is a brilliant book and CD full of classic songs and rhymes for nursery and infant children. My class of special needs children love going in the hall to sing and dance along with the tracks. The book has the music notation for each song and useful pictures for signing.
on 7 March 2011
When my children were small I had this book with a cassette. Now I am getting ready for my first Grandchild I thought I would upgrade to one with a CD ( although I do still have the original ).
Fabulous fun for the children as well as the adults!
on 17 June 2011
The book is lovely, though not as good as it's companion book 'Round and Round the Garden'. the cd singing is a bit old-fashioned, but baby likes it..
on 16 April 2009
Oranges and Lemons Book and CD (Book & CD)

I had this with a tape when my children were growing up and have now purchased it for my nieces little girl.
The songs are great fun with lots of traditional rhymes and its not annoying like some of these cds can be!!
on 1 August 2010
My 1 year old loves this set of books and CDS. The CD is nice and the pictures within the book are brightly coloured and catch her attention. Would recommend.
on 9 November 2014
Bought this as a present for nieces, I am told that they really love listening to the CD and know the rymes off by heart.
on 1 February 2009
This series of books are great and the music on the CD's are just groovy.
on 4 March 2015
Beatiful easy songs for my 3 year old son. He loves it too.