Oral Facial Disease: A Guide for the Dental Clinical Team (Dental Update) Hardcover – 9 Jan 2003
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Crispian Scully is Director of Special Projects at the UCL-Eastman Dental Institute; Professor of Special Care Dentistry, University College London, UK; and President-elect of International Academy of Oral Oncology. He has written and edited over 40 books, written over 150 book chapters and has over 860 papers cited on MEDLINE and over 300 others. He is Editor of Oral Oncology, Co-Editor of Oral Diseases, and Associate Editor of the Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry. He has received the CBE, University of Helsinki Medal of Honour, University of Santiago de Compostela Medal, University of Granada Medal, Fellowship of UCL, and honorary degrees from the Universities of Athens, Granada, Helsinki and Pretoria. He has received the UK Dental Award for the Most Outstanding Achievements in Dentistry, the Award of the Spanish Society for Oral Medicine and American Biographical Institute UK Man of the Year.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Otorhinolaryngology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Dentistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Dentistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders