- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- See the top-rated electric toothbrushes in our electric toothbrush reviews.
- Also check our best rated Sonic Toothbrush reviews
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
|You Save:||£22.00 (13%)|
- Rechargeable toothbrush with wireless digital smart guide that provides dentist-inspired feedback during brushing, including monitoring time and pressure
- Approved by the British dental health foundation with a platinum approval for plaque removal
- 3D brushing technology pulsates, rotates and also oscillates to remove twice as much plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush
- Five modes for customised brushing: daily clean, sensitive, polish, massage and deep clean for that dentist clean feeling
- For easy travelling, comes with three interchangeable heads, smart plug and travel case and a single charge lasts 10 days
- Newest version of Oral-B's top-rated Triumph 5000, the only toothbrush approved by the British Dental Health Foundation with a platinum rating for superior plaque removal
- Features new Triple Action Pressure Control System with auditory, visual and sensory signals that guide your brushing and adjust brush speed if you are pressing too hard
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Brushing is even more rewarding with the Triumph 5000
The Triumph 5000 is approved by the British Dental Health Foundation with the highest possible platinum rating for its superior plaque removal, which removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
Looks as smart as the technology inside
The Triumph 5000 has also been slimmed down for a more sophisticated look and the ergonomics of the handle have been improved with a more contoured design and a new surface structure, making the toothbrush easier to grip and more comfortable to handle when brushing. Function matches design with an easy to reach finger stop button and state-of-the-art colour LED handle display with better contrast, so you can see the battery life at a glance.
Brushing too hard is a habit of the past
One of the tendencies people often have when using an electric toothbrush is excessive brushing, or brushing too hard. Usually a habit picked up from using a manual toothbrush, excessive brushing can badly affect your gums if carried on for too long. To help you avoid excessive brushing, the new Triumph 5000 features the Triple Action Pressure Control System. This intelligent system is able to sense if you're using too much pressure when brushing, and it uses three types of signals to let you know you're brushing too hard.
1. Auditory - The pulsating action of the toothbrush is stopped, which changes the sound of the toothbrush, giving you an auditory signal that you're brushing too hard.
2. Visual - An innovative red light band that is integrated into the handle of the toothbrush begins to flash, giving you a visual signal.
3. Sensory - The system takes brushing assistance to the next level by actively switching the brushing mode to the Sensitive mode, reducing the speed of the brushing action, giving you a final sensory signal to help you avoid excessive brushing.
Along with the intelligent brushing assistance of the Triple Action Pressure Control System, the new Triumph 5000 toothbrush has an improved Smart Guide to motivate and guide you towards a thorough yet gentle cleaning every time you brush.
Get extra motivation with the new Star Reward System
One of the defining features of the Triumph 5000 is the digital Smart Guide unit, which wirelessly syncs up with the toothbrush to give you real-time dentist-inspired feedback that helps you brush thoroughly and gently.
The latest addition to the long list of advanced features in the wireless Smart Guide is the Star Reward System. A simple yet effective feature meant to help motivate better brushing, the Star Reward System consists of five stars that light up one by one as you brush, giving a full five-star rating when you brush properly for the dentist-recommended two minutes.
Along with the Star Reward System and a brush mode indicator, the wireless Smart Guide includes features which work together to give you real-time brushing feedback, which includes where to brush, how long you need to brush and if you're apply too much pressure.
Brushing Timer: Guides you to brush for two minutes, as recommended by dentists.
Visual Pressure Alert: Smart Guide sets off a visual warning when you are brushing too hard to help you keep control of brushing and protect your gums.
Quadrant Prompt: Prompts you after 30 seconds to change the quadrant, or area, of your mouth, helping you to brush thoroughly across all four quadrants of your mouth.
Customised brushing with five unique brushing modes
Your daily cleaning routine doesn't have to be the same every day. The Triumph 5000 has five different brushing modes available at the push of a button, so you can easily choose between Daily Clean, Massage, Sensitive, Polish or Deep Clean.
- Daily Clean: Exceptional cleaning of teeth and gums
- Massage: Gentle stimulation of gums
- Sensitive: Gentle yet thorough cleaning for sensitive areas
- Polish: Polishing and natural whitening of your teeth to remove stains
- Deep Clean: For that thorough, dentist clean feeling
Brush like a dentist, wherever you are
The Triumph 5000 gives you the convenience of a dentist clean feeling when you're at home or on the go. Its innovative, dishwasher-safe charging station stores the handle and up to four brush heads. You also have the sturdy travel case to safely store the Triumph 5000 when you're travelling.
Compatible with a wide range of brush heads
The Triumph 5000 toothbrush is compatible with a variety of Oral-B brush heads, including Precision Clean, Floss Action, Dual Action, Sensitive Clean and 3D White. The only exceptions are the Pulsonic and Sonic brush heads, which are only compatible with the Oral-B Pulsonic power toothbrush range. The Triumph 5000 comes with three interchangeable brush heads in the pack, including Floss Action, 3D White and Sensitive Clean. All of these dentist-inspired round brush heads cup each tooth to remove up to 99.7% of plaque in hard to reach areas when used in Deep Clean mode.
Each Oral-B toothbrush head comes with a coloured ring that fits on to the base of the replacement brush head. These rings come in a variety of colours allowing you to distinguish between different people’s brush heads if using the same toothbrush handle.
Why use a rechargeable toothbrush?
Over 75% of dentists now recommend using a rechargeable toothbrush as they help to eliminate human error during brushing, which can lead to more serious gum problems. And Oral-B is the number one most dentist-recommended rechargeable toothbrush brand worldwide. Oral-B's 3D brushing technology found in their rechargeable toothbrushes is clinically proven to remove 100% more plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush. And, in a recent survey of 5,140 Oral-B power toothbrush users, 9 out 10 said they were so happy with their power toothbrush that they wouldn’t go back to an ordinary one.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Super Savings Shop is not liable for any of the above. Please also check our terms & condition clearly before entering the contract of purchase.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However I have had a couple of issues with it, one minor and one that seems will be terminal.
the minor one is, the display has never once flashed up the indicator to change the brush head, not once in over two years!
The major problem I am having now with it is the battery seems to be nearing the end of its life. Up until the last few weeks a full charge would last approx 10 days. However at this stage i am getting 3 days max from a charge with maybe half of that at an optimal speed. I am surprised that the unit only has a little over a two year life span as I can see anyway to replace the battery, unless someone can advise otherwise?
i would have given the set a higher but for the battery issue with is a big disappointment.
Comes with 3 brush heads, one for flossing, the other two for deep cleaning, separate timer, with clock, digital read out of how long you have brushed, or you can set to switch off after say 2 minutes,lets you know if you are applying too much pressure, hope to have teeth like George Michael in a few months, shame I'd don't have his face!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I brought this in 2012 and ...I looses it charge within two weeks , then the changer broke.
Had to replace it.Read more
I had the oral B 5000 toothbrush for many years and it didn't cause me any problems but then made...Read more