- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- Also check our best rated Oral B Electric Toothbrush reviews
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
Oral-B PrecisionClean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads Powered by Braun - Pack of 4
|Price:||£9.80 (£2.45 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.70 (44%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning
- Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
- Bristles reach deep between teeth to help remove plaque
- Compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
- Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush head about every 3-4 months, or when bristles are faded and worn
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Braun Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Replacement Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4.
1 x Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary)
From the manufacturer
Disocver The Oral-B Difference
Choosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth. That’s why Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes*, offers a variety of electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. So make the right choice and choose Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended* and used toothbrush brand, worldwide*.
Braun Oral-B EB20-8 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads
The Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. On top, the Oral-B electric toothbrush 3D cleaning system delivers up to 48,000 movements a minute vs. 600 only with a regular manual toothbrush so you can get up to 100 per cent more dental plaque removed than with a regular manual toothbrush.
Professionally Inspired Design
Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head's design is inspired by the cleaning power of professional dental tools. The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning.
The Precision Clean head is compatible with all Oral-B electric handles except for Oral-B sonic toothbrush.
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain cleanliness vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Oral-B offers a variety of electric toothbrush handles to fit your personal oral health needs. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads are compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Pulsonic.
|Precision Clean||Sensitive||TriZone||3D White||Floss Action||CrossAction|
|Up to five times more plaque removal along the gum line vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Enhanced and gentle clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Up to two times deeper reach between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Whitens teeth in 2 weeks by removing surface stains||Enhanced deep clean between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Angled for up to 100 per cent more plaque removal vs. a regular manual toothbrush|
|Everyday Brushing Solution||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Brushing Solution||✓||✓|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What's the difference between Precision Clean and other Oral-B toothbrush heads?
Answer: Each Oral-B toothbrush head focuses on slightly different type of cleaning:
- CrossAction has angled bristles to encompass each tooth for a thorough, complete clean
- TriZone bristles sweep side-to-side to sweep away dental plaque and allows you to brush your teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush
- Power Tip cleans between teeth, as well as around bridges, crowns and implants
- Dual Clean features one toothbrush head that rotates and another that moves side-to-side
- FlossAction has Micropulse Bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque for a floss-like clean (does not replace flossing)
- Precision Clean is designed for precision cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush
- 3D White features a dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains
- Sensitive offers gentle, yet effective cleaning
- Ortho is designed to safely clean around braces.
Question: How often should the toothbrush head be replaced?
Answer: Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months or earlier if the bristles become spread out or frayed. When bristles are worn out, cleaning effectiveness decreases.
Question: Which toothbrush handles are compatible with the Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head?
Answer: The Dual Clean toothbrush head is compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles except Oral-B Sonic. It works with Oral-B Triumph, Oral-B SmartSeries, Oral-B PRO, Oral-B Vitality (except for Vitality Sonic) and Oral-B Pro Health Power.
* Based on surveys of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G regularly.
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't have any issue and my teeth definitly feel cleaner than with the sensitive heads.
The different colors of rings are great for family as you can each have a different color and will be sure not to use any one else's!
The 8 packs makes it great value compared to buying it in store and I will definilty buy again once I run out of it.
This product was a personal purchase for myself at the normal retail price. I am reviewing it solely because I want to share my experience. I have received no compensation for my review nor do I have any relationship with the seller or manufacturer of this product. I use reviews to decide when buying things myself so I hope my review is usefull enought to help you decide as well.
Sometimes simpler is better and for all the marketing, fancy animations on TV adverts and claims of better performance or whitening, the classic design wins overall. It rotates at as well as pulsates at high speeds, gently increasing the cleaning pressure as well as massaging the gums to improve gum health.
These brush heads fit on the Oral-B range of electric toothbrushes; that's the ones with the rotary action, not the sonic ones. I use them with an Oral-B Pro 6000 toothbrush (link to review in comments), and it's a great pairing. Of course, if you don't intend to use all the extra features then this brush head will work just as well with one of the less expensive Oral-B brushes.
At the price that Amazon is offering them, these brush heads are great value. Mine came in the 8XL pack as pictured, did not have any of the issues referenced in low-star reviews such as the bristles detaching/deforming or any 'black gunk' coming out of them. I bought direct from Amazon.
However , there was a special offer on so I thought I would risk it. Also, I was not too worried as I know Amazon generally has great customer services and if there was a problem with the quality or if they looked fake then I could get a full refund. They arrived quickly and the packaging was the same as ones I'd bought at the supermarket. They fitted my electric toothbrush and seemed to function as expected.
Both my husband and I have been using these for a few weeks now and have not noticed any difference in quality than what we normally buy. The heads for electric toothbrushes need to be replaced every 3 months and so far these look like they will last the course.
Great product and decent price.
So they are compatible with Oral B Pro 600, 650, 1000, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 4900, 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000 CrossAction.
Compatible with Oral B PRO 600, 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000 Trizone.
Compatible with all Oral B Vitality and Vitality Plus Variants. They do not work with Pulsonic, Sonic Complete, Vitality Sonic, CrossAction Power.
These are the ones that are more firm so you should not use if you have sensitive gums or anything similar but I prefer a harder brush. You also get eight and they all have the rubber washer replacement too and are individually packaged so it is easy to take a spare if you are going on holidays or anything.
I love the brush I love the replacement heads and can only highly recommend.