- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- Also check our best rated Oral B Electric Toothbrush reviews
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Oral-B Precision Clean Toothbrush Heads Pack of 8 Replacement Refills for Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
|Price:||£16.49 (£2.06 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£13.50 (45%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning
- Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
- Bristles reach deep between teeth to help remove plaque
- Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean (about every 3 months)
- Compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Safety WarningNot for children under 3 years of age. Adult supervision required.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Oral-B Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual and power away up to 100 per cent more plaque for an enhanced clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Compatible with Oral-B Genius 8000, 9000. Compatible with Oral-B PRO 600, 650, 1000, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 4900, 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000. Compatible with all Oral-B Vitality and Vitality Plus variants. Each order comes with 8x Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Replacement Toothbrush Heads.
Does not fit:
Pulsonic, Sonic Complete, Vitality Sonic, CrossAction Power.
From the manufacturer
Disocver The Oral-B Difference
Choosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth. That’s why Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes*, offers a variety of electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. So make the right choice and choose Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended* and used toothbrush brand, worldwide*.
Braun Oral-B EB20-8 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads
The Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. On top, the Oral-B electric toothbrush 3D cleaning system delivers up to 48,000 movements a minute vs. 600 only with a regular manual toothbrush so you can get up to 100 per cent more dental plaque removed than with a regular manual toothbrush.
Professionally Inspired Design
Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head's design is inspired by the cleaning power of professional dental tools. The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning.
The Precision Clean head is compatible with all Oral-B electric handles except for Oral-B sonic toothbrush.
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain cleanliness vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Oral-B offers a variety of electric toothbrush handles to fit your personal oral health needs. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads are compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Pulsonic.
|Precision Clean||Sensitive||TriZone||3D White||Floss Action||CrossAction|
|Up to five times more plaque removal along the gum line vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Enhanced and gentle clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Up to two times deeper reach between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Whitens teeth in 2 weeks by removing surface stains||Enhanced deep clean between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Angled for up to 100 per cent more plaque removal vs. a regular manual toothbrush|
|Everyday Brushing Solution||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Brushing Solution||✓||✓|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What's the difference between Precision Clean and other Oral-B toothbrush heads?
Answer: Each Oral-B toothbrush head focuses on slightly different type of cleaning:
- CrossAction has angled bristles to encompass each tooth for a thorough, complete clean
- TriZone bristles sweep side-to-side to sweep away dental plaque and allows you to brush your teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush
- Power Tip cleans between teeth, as well as around bridges, crowns and implants
- Dual Clean features one toothbrush head that rotates and another that moves side-to-side
- FlossAction has Micropulse Bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque for a floss-like clean (does not replace flossing)
- Precision Clean is designed for precision cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush
- 3D White features a dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains
- Sensitive offers gentle, yet effective cleaning
- Ortho is designed to safely clean around braces.
Question: How often should the toothbrush head be replaced?
Answer: Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months or earlier if the bristles become spread out or frayed. When bristles are worn out, cleaning effectiveness decreases.
Question: Which toothbrush handles are compatible with the Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head?
Answer: The Dual Clean toothbrush head is compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles except Oral-B Sonic. It works with Oral-B Triumph, Oral-B SmartSeries, Oral-B PRO, Oral-B Vitality (except for Vitality Sonic) and Oral-B Pro Health Power.
* Based on surveys of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G regularly.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DON'T be tempted to buy "generic" aftermarket or suspiciously cheap alternatives - these are basically copies / fakes from China. We made that mistake (unknowingly as they were packaged very similarly) and the motion of the motor broke the brush heads in an average of one to two days each. I ended up throwing them away and buying some genuine ones from a shop, but am pleased to see they are on sale here at a fraction of the price. Happy brushing :-)
I had been using Colgate electric ones for a few years and got told by the hygienist that I may have to change it back to Oral B because my gum was really bad and very inflamed. I need to floss and use tape to protect the plague.
I think it is definitely better than Colgate!
Anyway after a couple of weeks a friend asked what had happened to my teeth - I think she thought I'd had them whitened. I hadn't. It's just that they are very clean and shiny, and must have glinted in the lights in the deli.
I've just had a routine dental check and for the first time ever was told I didn't need to see the hygienist for a clean and polish. So I am absolutely delighted with the brush holder and these brushes. They're not cheap but I think they're worth every penny. I could do an advert for them!
The indicator of when to replace the toothbrush is simply yet effective.
The clean is precision and works without the fancier floss addition.
The coloured rings are simple to fix to avoid confusion in the bathroom.
A great purchase for the bathroom cupboard. I always keep a spare pack for guests!
However, these heads have good firmly textured brushes (you can really feel the plaque being removed), and the heads are well secured. It's now a few weeks after purchase, and these are still giving me a really splendid thorough clean. A lesson learnt. Strongly recommended.
Most recent customer reviews
Use twice a day