- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- Also check our best rated Oral B Electric Toothbrush reviews
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
Oral-B Precision Clean Toothbrush Heads Pack of 4 Replacement Refills for Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
|Price:||£10.00 (£2.50 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.50 (43%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning
- Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
- Bristles reach deep between teeth to help remove plaque
- Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean (about every 3 months)
- Compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Oral-B Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual and power away up to 100 per cent more plaque for an enhanced clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Compatible with Oral-B Genius 8000, 9000. Compatible with Oral-B PRO 600, 650, 1000, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 4900, 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000. Compatible with all Oral-B Vitality and Vitality Plus variants. Each order comes with 4x Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Replacement Toothbrush Heads.
1 x Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary)
From the manufacturer
Disocver The Oral-B Difference
Choosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth. That’s why Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes*, offers a variety of electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. So make the right choice and choose Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended* and used toothbrush brand, worldwide*.
Braun Oral-B EB20-8 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads
The Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. On top, the Oral-B electric toothbrush 3D cleaning system delivers up to 48,000 movements a minute vs. 600 only with a regular manual toothbrush so you can get up to 100 per cent more dental plaque removed than with a regular manual toothbrush.
Professionally Inspired Design
Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head's design is inspired by the cleaning power of professional dental tools. The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning.
The Precision Clean head is compatible with all Oral-B electric handles except for Oral-B sonic toothbrush.
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain cleanliness vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Oral-B offers a variety of electric toothbrush handles to fit your personal oral health needs. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads are compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Pulsonic.
|Precision Clean||Sensitive||TriZone||3D White||Floss Action||CrossAction|
|Up to five times more plaque removal along the gum line vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Enhanced and gentle clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Up to two times deeper reach between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Whitens teeth in 2 weeks by removing surface stains||Enhanced deep clean between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Angled for up to 100 per cent more plaque removal vs. a regular manual toothbrush|
|Everyday Brushing Solution||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Brushing Solution||✓||✓|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What's the difference between Precision Clean and other Oral-B toothbrush heads?
Answer: Each Oral-B toothbrush head focuses on slightly different type of cleaning:
- CrossAction has angled bristles to encompass each tooth for a thorough, complete clean
- TriZone bristles sweep side-to-side to sweep away dental plaque and allows you to brush your teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush
- Power Tip cleans between teeth, as well as around bridges, crowns and implants
- Dual Clean features one toothbrush head that rotates and another that moves side-to-side
- FlossAction has Micropulse Bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque for a floss-like clean (does not replace flossing)
- Precision Clean is designed for precision cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush
- 3D White features a dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains
- Sensitive offers gentle, yet effective cleaning
- Ortho is designed to safely clean around braces.
Question: How often should the toothbrush head be replaced?
Answer: Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months or earlier if the bristles become spread out or frayed. When bristles are worn out, cleaning effectiveness decreases.
Question: Which toothbrush handles are compatible with the Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head?
Answer: The Dual Clean toothbrush head is compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles except Oral-B Sonic. It works with Oral-B Triumph, Oral-B SmartSeries, Oral-B PRO, Oral-B Vitality (except for Vitality Sonic) and Oral-B Pro Health Power.
* Based on surveys of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G regularly.
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I follow a somewhat complicated dental hygiene programme owing to losing several teeth to an accident and use the cross-action or floss-action for the recommended 2-minute brushing then change out the head for the interspace head to clean the space/gaps - I had hoped these precision heads would do the same good work of cleaning as the cross or floss-action heads but have found these 'precision' heads just don't do as well as the cross or floss-action heads. These are acceptable for those blessed with 'normal' teeth but I'm going to have to say I don't really recommend them as highly as I do the cross or floss-action replacement heads.
+ Actually clean very well.
+ £1.85 (as of May 2016) per brush or 3p per day (if replacing every 2 months) - very cheap.
+ Good quality.
- Sometimes gives off black liquid from inside if not cleaned out every so often.
There are 4 brush heads supplied and they all have different colored rings to go round them, which with a family that all has the same brushes it is very handy!
I would definitely by these again and recommend this seller, I might even do another order now so I have some in stock!
If you found this review helpful then please click below so that I can adjust my future reviews to make them as helpful as possible! Thanks
Seems to be good for daily use, as long one doesn't exert too much pressure on the teeth, as electric tooth brushes - clearly- have far more contact with the teeth and it's enamel etc, than a manual tooth brush.
So, gentle does it.
Overall, very content with Oral-B's tooth brush head for daily cleaning.
This makes Amazon the best place to buy replacement heads for your toothbrush.
Most recent customer reviews