- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- Also check our best rated Sonic Toothbrush reviews
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Oral-B Precision Clean Replacement Power Toothbrush Heads 4 counts
|Price:||£10.65 (£2.66 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.84 (35%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning
- Penetrates hard to reach areas
- Indicator bristles fade as a sign to replace your toothbrush head for a better clean (about every 3 months)
- Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush head about every 3-4 months, or when bristles are faded and worn
- Compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Sonic toothbrushes
- Oral-B #1 brand used by dentists worldwide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety WarningNot for children under 3 years of age. Adult supervision required.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
The Oral-B Precision Clean replacement electric toothbrush head bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual and power away up to 100 percent more plaque for a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The brush heads in this refill pack are compatible with Oral-B Genius 8000, 9000. Compatible with Oral-B PRO 600, 650, 1000, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 4900, 5000, 6000, 6500, 7000. Compatible with all Oral-B Vitality and Vitality Plus Variants. Each order comes with 4x Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Replacement Toothbrush Heads.
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush head about every 3-4 months, or when bristles are faded and worn. Compatible with the entire lineup of Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushesSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Disocver The Oral-B Difference
Choosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth. That’s why Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes*, offers a variety of electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. So make the right choice and choose Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended* and used toothbrush brand, worldwide*.
Braun Oral-B EB20-8 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads
The Precision Clean bristles reach deep between teeth and cover more surface, leaving your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. On top, the Oral-B electric toothbrush 3D cleaning system delivers up to 48,000 movements a minute vs. 600 only with a regular manual toothbrush so you can get up to 100 per cent more dental plaque removed than with a regular manual toothbrush.
Professionally Inspired Design
Oral-B Precision Clean toothbrush head's design is inspired by the cleaning power of professional dental tools. The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning.
The Precision Clean head is compatible with all Oral-B electric handles except for Oral-B sonic toothbrush.
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain cleanliness vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Oral-B offers a variety of electric toothbrush handles to fit your personal oral health needs. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads are compatible with all Oral-B electric toothbrush handles, except for Oral-B Pulsonic.
|Precision Clean||Sensitive||TriZone||3D White||Floss Action||CrossAction|
|Up to five times more plaque removal along the gum line vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Enhanced and gentle clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Up to two times deeper reach between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Whitens teeth in 2 weeks by removing surface stains||Enhanced deep clean between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush||Angled for up to 100 per cent more plaque removal vs. a regular manual toothbrush|
|Everyday Brushing Solution||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Special Brushing Solution||✓||✓|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What's the difference between Precision Clean and other Oral-B toothbrush heads?
- CrossAction has angled bristles to encompass each tooth for a thorough, complete clean
- TriZone bristles sweep side-to-side to sweep away dental plaque and allows you to brush your teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush
- Power Tip cleans between teeth, as well as around bridges, crowns and implants
- Dual Clean features one toothbrush head that rotates and another that moves side-to-side
- FlossAction has Micropulse Bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away dental plaque for a floss-like clean
- Precision Clean is designed for precision cleaning and more dental plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush
- 3D White features a dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains
- Sensitive offers gentle, yet effective cleaning
- Ortho is designed to safely clean around braces.
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As other reviewers have questioned the authenticity of these, I made sure I was buying from Amazon, rather than a 3rd party seller, so definitely the real deal - and identical to the old ones.
Seems to be good for daily use, as long one doesn't exert too much pressure on the teeth, as electric tooth brushes - clearly- have far more contact with the teeth and it's enamel etc, than a manual tooth brush.
So, gentle does it.
Overall, very content with Oral-B's tooth brush head for daily cleaning.
I wish I could add 4,5 star - that would be right one.
Hopefully P&G have accepted that cheaper heads = more uptake of their product!? ..I'll wait & see
I have 6 monthly check ups at the dentist and rarely need a routine clean ( and the cost) by the dentist. Very happy.