- See the top-rated electric toothbrushes in our electric toothbrush reviews.
- Also check our best rated Sonic Toothbrush reviews
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
- This product comes with a two-pin UK plug that is only suitable for two-pin UK electrical sockets, which are often found in bathrooms. A three-pin UK adaptor is necessary for use in standard UK three-pin electrical sockets. Click here to browse three-pin UK adaptors at Amazon.co.uk. (Page will open in a new tab.)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.06 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Oral-B PRO 600 Floss Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush - Ships with a UK 2 pin plug
|Price:||£22.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£27.00 (54%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Dynamic movement helps you achieve enhanced results
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Clinically proven high 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable electric toothbrush with one mode: Daily clean
- Included in pack: One rechargeable electric toothbrush handle, one floss action toothbrush head, one toothbrush charger
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Oral-B PRO 600 Floss Action Electric Toothbrush provides a clinically proven high clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the Floss Action toothbrush head cleans tooth-by-tooth and features micro pulse bristles that help provide a deep clean between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush. An in-handle timer helps you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.
From the manufacturer
Discover the next level of oral care innovation, brought to you by Oral-B, a worldwide leader in toothbrushes. Each Oral-B electric toothbrush provides a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Find your perfect electric toothbrush from Oral-B – the #1 dentist used and recommended brand, worldwide**.
Micropulse Bristles For A Deep Clean Between Teeth
Get a deep clean with the Oral-B PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition electric toothbrush. The PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition features specialised micropulse bristles that work together with Oral-B technology to oscillate, rotate and pulsate with 3D action for a deep clean between teeth and more plaque removal*. Together with the Daily Clean cleaning mode, and an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended two minutes, the Oral-B PRO 600 Deep Clean electric toothbrush is a solution for your personalised brushing needs. Best of all, it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide**.
The professionally inspired design of the toothbrush head surrounds each tooth and the dynamic movement of 3D cleaning action adapts to your teeth as it oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
Daily Clean: comprehensive everyday cleaning.
A helpful on-handle timer buzzes every 30 seconds to let you know when it’s time to focus on brushing the next quadrant of your mouth. The electric toothbrush also alerts you when you have brushed for the dentist-recommended time of two minutes.
Oral-B offers a variety of replacement toothbrush heads to fit your personal oral health needs. The Oral-B PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition electric toothbrush is compatible with a wide range of Oral-B electric toothbrush heads so you can get the clean you need, every time. Remember to change your toothbrush head as dentists recommend, every three to four months or when bristles are faded and worn, to maintain a high level of clean.
|PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition||PRO 2000||PRO 4000||Smartseries 6000|
|Refills in Box||1||1||3||4|
|Visible Pressure Sensor|
|Modes||Daily Clean||Daily Clean; Gum Care||Daily Clean; Gum Care; Sensitive; Whitening||Daily Clean; Gum Care; Sensitive; Whitening; Deep Clean|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Oral-B’s electric toothbrush technology compare to a regular manual toothbrush?
The Oral-B PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition electric toothbrush was professionally inspired for tooth-by-tooth precision cleaning to remove up to 100 per cent more plaque along the gumline than a regular manual toothbrush.
What are the customised brushing modes, and how do they differ from one another?
The Oral-B PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition electric toothbrush features one mode: Daily Clean. Daily Clean operates with 3D movement to help you achieve a basic, everyday clean.
Which replacement toothbrush heads are compatible?
All of the following Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads are compatible with the Oral-B PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition electric toothbrush: CrossAction, TriZone, Floss Action, 3DWhite, Precision Clean, Sensitive, Dual Clean, Power Tip, and Ortho.
How long does the PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition electric toothbrush hold a charge?
A fully charged Oral-B PRO 600 Deep Clean Special Edition electric toothbrush lasts for up to seven days with regular use. To ensure that your battery is able to hold its maximum capacity, deplete the battery by using without in-between charges until it is fully discharged. Do this at least once every six months for best results.
* vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
** based on surveys from 2014 of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G regularly.
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
- Cheap. Well, it was when I bought it. And the replacement heads won't break the bank, either!
- Good all-round revolving for properly cleaning your teeth. Minimal human movement required :)
- Charges fully overnight. A full charge currently lasts me about a week (sometimes brush more than twice a day, if I've been eating garlic!)
- Vibration every 30 seconds, and it gives a short vibration burst when 2 minutes have passed - which is the guideline time that one should spend brushing ones teeth. If you're anything like me, the 2 minutes will feel like an hour - and you'll realise you have never actually spent longer than 1 minute brushing your own teeth before!
- It comes with a 2-prong travel plug fitted, so in order to charge it anywhere but in your loo, you'll need to go and get an adapter. I got one for a quid in the local poundshop, so I can't complain :)
^ That's all my bad points, btw. It comes with a different plug. That's it, that's all I could find to complain about :)
Definitely 10/10 for price, quickness of delivery, colour, sturdiness, battery length, etc etc.
Other than that its the recipe as before - a solid dependable electric tooth brush with timer feature and charging plinth and charger. The fact that it comes with a two pin plug suitable for the usual socket fitted to a shaving mirror is nice if you plan to keep it in a bathroom.
The battery charge lasts 7 days if I brush my teeth twice a day for 2 mins.
The only negative point is the cost of the replacement Oral-B brush heads. I'm currently shopping around for some, but the one supplied with the brush should last 3 months so I've got a bit of time.
Most recent customer reviews