- See the top-rated electric toothbrushes in our electric toothbrush reviews.
- Also check our best rated Sonic Toothbrush reviews
- This product comes with a two-pin UK plug that is only suitable for two-pin UK electrical sockets, which are often found in bathrooms. A three-pin UK adaptor is necessary for use in standard UK three-pin electrical sockets. Click here to browse three-pin UK adaptors at Amazon.co.uk. (Page will open in a new tab.)
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Oral-B Pro 600 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable Powered by Braun
|Price:||£24.98 + £3.99 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£25.01 (50%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Up to 100% more plaque removal: Round head cleans better for healthier gums
- Rechargeable electric toothbrush with 1 mode: Daily Clean
- Dynamic movement helps you achieve enhanced results
- Clinically proven 3D cleaning oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush
- Included in pack: rechargeable toothbrush handle, charging station with brush head storage, 1 brush head: 1 CrossAction
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Oral-B Pro 600 CrossAction electric rechargeable toothbrush provides a clinically proven enhanced clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the Cross Action toothbrush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100 per cent more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. An in-handle timer helps you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all it’s brought to you by Oral-B - the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. Oral-B Pro 600 electric rechargeable toothbrush is compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: Cross Action, 3D White, Sensi Ultrathin, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, Floss Action, Tri Zone, Dual Clean, Power Tip, Ortho Care.
- 1 x Oral-B Pro 600 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable Powered by Braun
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Toothbrush head, UK two pin plug
From the manufacturer
Oral-B PRO 600 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
Round cleans better
Oral-B's round head contours to each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums versus a standard manual toothbrush.
Designed with dentists
Round head with a combination of ultrathin and regular bristles that are gentle on gums, but tough on plaque.
Brush for the right amount of time
The built-in timer helps you brush for at least two minutes, the minimum brushing time dentists and hygienists recommend.
Battery for up to seven days
The Oral-B PRO 600 battery lasts up to seven days. This way you don't need to worry about getting your charger during your holidays.
Brush heads designed with dentists
Oral-B Refills are designed to perfectly fit your toothbrush and come with specialised features for amazing results like end rounding to be gentle on gums, angled bristles to clean in-between teeth, and UltraThin bristles for extra gentle cleaning.
Number one dentist recommended*
Oral-B is not only designed with dentists, it is also the number one toothbrush brand recommended by dentists worldwide*. Discover yourself the next level of oral care by Oral-B.
*Based on surveys of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G regularly
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This brush comes with one brush head, which can be replaced by buying new ones (they do not have to be oral b - there are much cheaper ones for the same quality available too). This also includes a charger, which is a 2 pin plug, so it will be necessary to buy an adapter if you intend to charge it via a 3 pin wall socket. The charge lasts for a long long time, and it is fine to leave the brush on the charging stand as overcharging is 'impossible'.
Would definitely recommend, have got most of my family using this too!
- Cheap. Well, it was when I bought it. And the replacement heads won't break the bank, either!
- Good all-round revolving for properly cleaning your teeth. Minimal human movement required :)
- Charges fully overnight. A full charge currently lasts me about a week (sometimes brush more than twice a day, if I've been eating garlic!)
- Vibration every 30 seconds, and it gives a short vibration burst when 2 minutes have passed - which is the guideline time that one should spend brushing ones teeth. If you're anything like me, the 2 minutes will feel like an hour - and you'll realise you have never actually spent longer than 1 minute brushing your own teeth before!
- It comes with a 2-prong travel plug fitted, so in order to charge it anywhere but in your loo, you'll need to go and get an adapter. I got one for a quid in the local poundshop, so I can't complain :)
^ That's all my bad points, btw. It comes with a different plug. That's it, that's all I could find to complain about :)
Definitely 10/10 for price, quickness of delivery, colour, sturdiness, battery length, etc etc.
Anyway, I bought this to replace my other electric brush that was on its last legs, and can say I'm truly happy with it. All in all, it's a great brush that gives a thorough clean.
A couple of things to be wary of though:
You need to charge it overnight, in my experience. When I first got it, I only charged it for four or five hours, and the charge just didn't last at all. I was afraid I'd gotten a faulty product or something. But then I charged it overnight and it lasted for a good three days.
The timer is every 30 seconds. My old toothbrush timer was every minute, so I spent a minute on each section. This one is every 30 seconds and, for me, that's not quite long enough. I'm quite meticulous with my toothbrushing. So, for the most part, I tend to ignore the timer now and use it more as a 'guideline', otherwise I'm hurrying too much LOL.
The brush also vibrates every 30 seconds to make sure you are cleaning each section of your mouth equally and then vibrates three times when the recommended cleaning time is up. Nice touch.
Most recent customer reviews
I LOVE IT !Read more