- Visit the Oral-B Store for the latest offers, and use our handy comparison charts to find the right Professional Care toothbrush, TriZone toothbrush or brush head for you.
- See the top-rated electric toothbrushes in our electric toothbrush reviews.
- Also check our best rated Sonic Toothbrush reviews
- Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes should be charged for at least 24 hours before first use. Also, a full charge after first use takes at least 17 hours and enables approximately seven days of regular brushing (twice a day for two minutes per brushing).
- This product comes with a two-pin UK plug that is only suitable for two-pin UK electrical sockets, which are often found in bathrooms. A three-pin UK adaptor is necessary for use in standard UK three-pin electrical sockets. Click here to browse three-pin UK adaptors at Amazon.co.uk. (Page will open in a new tab.)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000
|Price:||£24.33 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Oral-B TriZone combines the familiar brushing motion of a manual brush with triple-action, deep-cleaning technology
- TriZone brush heads have powered bristles for hard-to-reach back teeth, stationary bristles for thorough surface cleaning and sweeping bristles for cleaning between teeth
- Built-in timer with 30-second intervals for each quadrant of the mouth, pressure sensor and up to seven days battery life
- Removes up to 100% more plaque and reach up to two times deeper between teeth (compared to a manual brush)
- Voted 'Product of the Year' in the Consumer Survey of Product Innovation 2013
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Oral-B TriZone 1000 is a triple-action, deep cleaning toothbrush designed around the way you naturally brush
Elevate your brushing experience and remove up to 100% more plaque* with the Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 electric toothbrush. The revolutionary technology behind the TriZone 1000 combines the familiar brushing motion of a manual brush with the comprehensive power of advanced triple zone cleaning action to give you a long-lasting clean, fresh feeling. With 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 sweeps per minute, the TriZone 1000 provides an efficient and effective whole-mouth cleaning.*
Each Oral-B toothbrush head comes with a coloured ring that fits on to the base of the replacement brush head. These rings come in a variety of colours allowing you to distinguish between different people’s brush heads if using the same toothbrush handle.
The Triple Zone experience
The first of its kind, the brush head of the TriZone 1000 is divided into three cleaning zones to keep your teeth and gums healthy:
ZONE 1: The dynamic angled power tip is designed to access hard-to-reach areas like the very back teeth while the pulsating, sweeping motion delivers a thorough clean.
ZONE 2: Non-sweeping bristles pulsate on the entire surface of your teeth to fight plaque build-up and ultimately keep all of your teeth clean.
ZONE 3: Sweeping, pulsating bristles reach deep between teeth for a stimulating brushing experience that can improve the overall health of your whole mouth.
Brushing is believing
The TriZone 1000 marries the familiarity of manual brushing with the power of Oral-B’s cutting-edge triple-action deep cleaning technology. This cleaning tool is strong enough to be tough on plaque, but gentle enough for everyday use. It provides improved gum health and a lasting clean, fresh feeling so powerful that once you try it, you’ll never want to go back to your manual brush. With wide sweeping bristles that reach significantly more tooth surface area than a regular manual brush, you can enjoy a comprehensive cleaning.
Why go electric?
The TriZone 1000 has several features to make sure you get the most out of your electric toothbrush:
- A professional timer that ensures you are brushing for the recommended time to get the best results
- A pressure sensor stops pulsations if you brush too hard
- A rechargeable handle with a battery that lasts up to seven days between charges (when brushing two minutes, twice per day)
- The Daily Clean mode gives you a remarkable clean
Customise your brushing routine
The TriZone 1000 is also designed to fit the Oral-B FlossAction, 3DWhite, Sensitive Clean and Precision Clean rotating brush heads if you desire a precision, tooth-by-tooth cleaning.
The Oral-B guarantee
The number one dentist recommended toothbrush brand worldwide, Oral-B guarantees satisfaction or your money back. See pack for details. Brush with the TriZone 1000 for a cleaner, healthier mouth.* After all, the cleaner your mouth is the more you can open up to the world.
*vs. a regular manual brush
Which Oral-B TriZone is right for you?
|Oral-B TriZone 600||Oral-B TriZone 1000||Oral-B TriZone 3000||Oral-B TriZone 5000|
|Daily Clean Mode with 3D Movement |
Oscillates/Rotates and Pulsates
|Gum Care Pressure Sensor |
For a better, gentle clean vs. no pressure control
|Sensitive Mode |
Lower speed for a gentle clean
|Whitening Mode |
Polishes to remove surface stains
|Deep Clean Mode |
Removes up to 99.7% of hard-to-reach plaque
|Massage Mode |
Gently stimulates gums
|Oral Care Coach |
Smartguide displays time, brushing areas and modes
|Refill in box||1x TriZone brush head||1x TriZone brush head||1x TriZone brush head||2x TriZone brush heads |
1x IP17 Interspace brush head
|Charging station with built-in brush storage||✔||✔|
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
this comes with the new tri-zone brush head, but you can use any of the other Oral B heads if you prefer. They all work (I've tried them). But I think the tri-zone is even better than the 3D head brush. It feels more like a wide conventional head, but seems to get in between the teeth better, and just feels more natural to use.
Anyway, the rest of this toothbrush is pretty much as before, except it's a bit slimmer, has rubberised grips, and a couple of LEDs to tell you when it needs charging and is charging. Induction charging takes pretty much 24 hours, but the instructions say you can leave the brush permanently charging without damaging it.
I got nearly two weeks use before the red LED came on. Not bad.
Look closely at this toothbrush and you'll be amazed at the perfection of its construction - easy to overlook in an everyday object. It's made in Germany, which is unusual these days.
The charging base is the smallest from Oral B yet. Very unobtrusive.
Nothing's really perfect though! I found the on/off button a bit small and occasionally hard to find by feel. This is noticeable because you really have to switch it off before you take it out of your mouth or you'll spatter the bathroom with toothpaste. That's the tri-zone head for you.
I'm also not a fan of the periodic 'pulse' every 30 seconds or so from the motor to tell you when it's time to move the brush to a different 'quadrant' in your mouth, as they put it.Read more ›
Bought it through topcashback so thought it a very good deal; only to find out that a few days after Christmas it was discounted even more in Boots. However, I suppose this is par for the course and should know to have waited until after that date to buy during sale time.
It is one of the best toothbrushes on the market, only downside is that it takes an exceedingly long time to recharge each week. Even overnight is not long enough, but it's so good a brush am willing to put up with this.
You get a spare head which i charge every month or two.
Just needed to buy a adaptor though which i didn't realise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this to replace my last Oral-B electric toothbrush which wasn't lasting long on a full charge. Read morePublished 6 months ago by KC
I've been using it for a couple years now and before I had the same one until the battery started dying.
This one is still in very good shape and does keep the teeth clean. Read more
This was purchased for my daughter in Australia as they are very expensive over there. The reason we chose this model is because my wife and I have had one each for years and they... Read morePublished 8 months ago by uncleal