Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, 4e Paperback – 22 Jan 2009
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
B.J. Moxham BSc, BDS, PhD Professor of Anatomy, Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
(I do worry that this version is not ment to be sold outsideof India though)...a black marker had been used on its reverse side to hide this fact i believe!)
It has everything a Dental student needs to know.
Thank-you very much Prof. Moxham.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
All our lecturers in Oral biology refer to this. Really great and valuable to dental curriculum. I'd definitely recommend.Published 17 months ago by Lauren F
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Dentistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Dentistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z