on 17 July 2014
Oracle of Visions

I own many Oracle, Tarot decks; all of them are different in many ways.
But this Oracle of Visions deck is my all-time favourite.

What is so special about it?
Well, the first thing is the extremely beautiful lush artwork.
It is just a pure joy to look at the cards doing a reading.

Then there is the absolute absence of writing on the cards, apart from the cards number.
No clutter there.

That in the end leaves one completely free to look deeply at the art work presented to draw a conclusion of each scene.
I like to read 3 or 6 cards as a story of events, emotions, feelings and visions.
That is so easily done with this deck.

Also, there are no reversed card meanings, since every card by itself raises questions of positive or negative impressions, outcomes or ideas. That's one of the beauties of it, to read the spread as both question or answer type situations. It sounds wired but works pretty well.

The booklet is nicely written with gives very good interpretations of each card, but everyone tends to see many slightly different meanings in each card, and that's a good thing!

All in all, I think that this Oracle card deck is the one for me! I just love working with it.
on 13 September 2014
No mistaking the creator of this deck - anyone possessing Ciro Marchetti's other decks (as I do) will know the artwork is instantly recognisable, and yet this Oracle manages to have its own unique character. Gorgeous, opulent and detailed artwork on each generous sized, excellent quality card and a concise, well written booklet - all housed in a lovely, sturdy box - make this an excellent addition to any collection. Suitable for novice and experienced readers, and a fantastic gift!
on 11 October 2014
The only thing I can add to previous reviews, is that if you love the Ciro Marchetti Tarot cards, these are a must purchase, a real masterpiece.
Very inspirational, I am privileged to have these in my collection.
on 12 August 2015
I love this style (I have the gilded tarot too) and adore the pictures. I also like the way there are no words on them - different to most of my decks. I have read the 'meanings' in the book and will endeavour to 'read' with them in due course referring to the meanings AND my own interpretations but that aside they are worth having purely for looking at!
on 5 November 2015
Ciro Marchetti, I do not know why I am addicted to his work, his cards and his oracles, but his work is blowing my mind off, yes he has a little back ground of Tarot and systems but the way he creates his decks, you do not need a booklet, just shuffle pick up your cards and start to read.

So far I have got 5 decks of him, 2 tarots decks, 3 Oracles ( Lenormand, Kipper ( not yet on Amazon)) and Oracle of Visions

it is absolutely amazing, if he makes a new deck next year I will go and buy that one as well.

Visuals, graphic design is talking to you.

Just look at the cards close your eyes and start your interpretation
on 22 May 2015
I love anything designed by Ciro Marchetti. So I was very happy to have this oracle deck as a gift for my birthday. The cards are deep and complex, takes your imagination to all sorts of places. I highly recommend this oracle deck. I like how there is lot's of symbols within one card. With some practice and bonding might become one of my favourites.
on 4 March 2016
This is a truly beautiful set of oracle cards! The artwork is stunning! I have used these cards regularly since receipt, and have found them to be very helpful in terms of the guidance and messages received. Basically, I like be them!
on 10 August 2016
The art work is beautiful, but found the interpretations in the book that accompanies the cards to be a little too obscure. I like the meanings to be very direct & clear cut.
If you go with your intuition when reading oracle cards then these are for you!
on 12 October 2014
very happy with this item love it
on 19 November 2015
Beautiful cards fast service .