Oracle CRM On Demand Combined Analyses (Oracle Press) Paperback – 16 Dec 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Michael D. Lairson is Manager of Business Intelligence Services with Intelenex, an Oracle partner, and works directly with customers implementing CRM On Demand. He is the author of Oracle CRM On Demand Reporting and is considered the foremost resource for report development and training in Oracle CRM On Demand reporting. Michael previously worked for Siebel Systems/Oracle where he played a key role in the development of the Advanced Analytics Workshop training offered by Oracle.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Mining
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Warehousing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Oracle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications