Options for a New Britain Paperback – 12 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'An authoritative and rigorous analysis of the policy options for Britain in the next ten years. It looks across the whole range of policy areas, exploring the dilemmas which will confront governments, and how they might be resolved.' - Andrew Gamble, University of Cambridge, UK
'A comprehensive account of the challenges that Britain faces in the decade ahead by a team of experts who also provide policy options to address these challenges.' - Robert Hazell, The Constitution Unit, UCL, UK
'Fascinating, timely and invaluable - a collection of independent perspectives of how key policy issues and options have changed and been addressed since 1996 together with thoughts on how the challenge of the next decade might be tackled.' – Sir Michael Bichard, Institute of Government, UK
'An independent and authoritative audit of public policy that is detached from day to day Westminster and media battles. The authors challenge many conventional political assumptions on, for instance, housing and public transport. The party manifestos for the next election should be judged alongside this book.' - Peter Riddell, Chief Political Commentator of The Times
A critical analysis from top thinkers of what has happened in a broad range of UK policy areas over the last decade and what should happen over the next oneSee all Product description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology