on 14 February 2018
Because they are labelled as "men's" I was worried M would be too large, but actually they are just right. If you're between two sizes I would recommend going for the larger one.
The grip is good and as I need them for catching the tight fit actually helps.
The velcro effectively stops them from slipping back off and seems worth the extra £5 compared to the base version.
Don't really understand why the different colours don't all cost the same.
on 16 March 2018
They work very well. Keep my hands warm and are reasonably grippy. My first pair didn't last so long, so I only hope these last longer
on 4 March 2013
Got these for the winter Tough Guy which involves a lot of clambering over wood, ropes etc and freezing water. They performed admirably - not too thick, the grip is very good and they're nice and warm. They were of course filthy by the end of the event but washed out perfectly and as far as I can tell 100% intact which is impressive considering the abuse I put them through.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2016
Totally rubbish. They've started falling apart already. They come up way too small. I bought large for my boyfriend, and I've ended up wearing them. I then bought XL and they're still way too small.
on 19 May 2016
on 7 January 2013
With the description making them sound like they are 'sports' gloves, I assumed they would be a durable glove - however after only wearing them 3 times, one of the fingers split down the seam!
I had only worn them travelling to go to & from work, no sports etc!
Very flimsy construction - avoid!
2 people found this helpful
on 25 September 2017
Did rip but I repaired them - my son loves them for the winter.
on 15 February 2018
Perfect! Worn for Rugby , great grip
on 8 December 2016
Great value gloves from an awesome brand. Fit's perfectly and they are briliiant for use at the gym. Can't fault them!
on 1 December 2017
My 8 yr old is happy with them, the boys large was way too small, these fit perfectly

See one answered question