on 27 February 2011
i like it but maybe should have gone a size higher, due the fact the sleeves are a bit short, they keep riding up my arms,
but otherwise i like it and would recommend it.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 26 January 2012
I really like this top. I wear it with the matching pants and use the suit as a compression/base layer for mountain running in Scotland. I think the suit is great and it works really well. It has great thermal properties and the compression really helps. It feels a bit tight at first, especially across the chest when you take big gulps of air, but once you get used to the compression and fit you find it very comfortable. I found the neck opening and arm length to be exactly as usual for an XL size. Highly recommended.
on 15 June 2010
After all of the very plain T-shirts this base-layer really does stand out for it's looks, just as the title says I'm loathed to cover this up when I go out. But all of these good looks are for nought if the performance isn't up to much. Chin up dear heart as this performs just as it should, keeping warm, dry and comfortable the whole time. Any downsides? I'm afraid so, but they are few and minor. Firstly, I bought this to use whilst riding my bike when the arms come up a little short, literally. Since this is not a cycle specific item this may be a little harsh. Secondly when you first start off things feel too cool, keep going and things settle down, this may again be down to the extra wind chill when riding. Overall I love this base-layer. In use I don't know that it's there, it get's on with it's job which allows me to get on with one less to think about, and one less excuse as to why I was so slow!
on 4 January 2013
This top cost me 28 pounds but it is cheaply made feel ripped off. The material is cheap and not at all comfy on the skin. I got an extra large but the sleeves are too short and when you are doing any sort of activity the top rides up your back leaving your skin exposed tp the cold bitterly disappointed and will stay clear of this if you want my advise by under armour its 4 pounds more but far superior to this rubbish.
on 15 January 2013
I ordered a small and its still not quite skin tight.
My partner likes it though and said it keeps him warm and the material is very comfortable.
on 28 December 2011
Not the biggest of tops, and ordinarily I would have sent it back......but for £6 and for work, it is perfect even giving arm cover but short enough to keep the tops arms free from paint......so for work....perfect....for personal....watch your sizes.....Im 47" chest and these would be too small...