Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Flavour: Strawberry|Size: 908g|Change

on 9 July 2014
Have trouble fitting in my suits now and ripped one of my pants. Can recommend.
on 29 December 2016
I think I've found my perfect Whey Protein. This is the only one I can stomach mixing with just water, which from someone who despises milk is a fantastic thing. No more buying ridiculous amounts of milk! The only negative thing that I can say, is that the included scoop was pretty near the bottom so I had to get a good hand into the powder to get it out.
on 6 February 2016
Order product came all boxed up well but upon opening the item found that the internal seal on top was broken and powder was leaking out. This is unacceptable for a product such as this.
on 6 January 2016
Bought this thinking I would trust my instincts and forget the bad reviews as there were a lot of good ones. Recieved it and there was no scoop inside, the seal was loose and when you scan the barcode, it takes you to the YouTube page, will only be buying it from the actual optimum nutrition site now.
on 10 April 2016
Great flavour of protein. Usually I go for the MyProtein cheaper option but a friend recommended this and I have to agree it is worth the extra £5 or so.

Includes BCAA's in the mix which a lot of protein powders do not.

I have the extreme milk chocolate as I read that is the most popular. It is very nice.

For a morning shake I usually have a handful of ice cubes, 1 heaped scoop of protein, half a frozen banana and 200mls of cold water. Comes out thick like a milkshake for 30g's protein for around 230 calories.
on 21 October 2016
Great product and I will definitely buy more. I previously used Ski-Mx but found the product did not agree with me to well. However this is different "for me personally" and It works really well. Seeing all the same differences that other proteins provide but without any adverse side effects. Very pleased with this and will continue to use this product :) Thank you :)
on 18 December 2016
Weak taste, need two scoops to be drinkable and then tastes too sweet for my liking. Doesn't mix too well with milk without an electric mixer.
Bought because of the price but as I need double amount for a decent drink not viable for me.
on 24 March 2016
after 6 years using this product it's still the best in my books..i have tried several whey protein shakes from other companies but i still always return to this product..I don't gain unnecessary weight like with other products and my gains are more realistic..
on 4 June 2016
One of the best protein powders I've tried! My favourite is strawberry, I've also tried cookies and cream but was a bit too sweet for me. I only mix with water, except when I make a smoothie. Mixes super well and definitely makes a difference in performance and muscle recovery afterwards. I wish I could order the different flavours in single servings. Definitely worth the money!
on 9 February 2015
Love it! I've recently started back at the gym. I had a tub of this first and when it finished I thought I'd try myproteins whey isolate unfortunately it made me feel sick. This is is much easier to mix and I digest it better and get zero stomach cramps even though Im quite lactose intolerant I mix it with goats milk which helps. So back with ON I tried double chocolate which was nice but milk chocolate tastes like milkshake and really goes down well. I definitely feel a boost when I take this usually after the gym and before bed. It seems to make it easier to get up in the morning. As with any protein the moment you order it you pack on 10lbs of pure lean muscle ; )