• Customer reviews

on 18 September 2017
This serious mass weight gainer works surprisingly well. I purchased two 2.73kg tubs not expecting much difference in my weight as I have always struggled to put weight on no matter how much I ate and tried but to my amazement I put on 4.3kg in one month of regular use of this serious mass weight gainer shake.

The way I used this weight gainer was twice a day. Once in the morning and one at night. I mix i big scoop with full fat milk and usually drink along with my breakfast and evening meal and some fruit and veg.

I also gradually built up my dosage starting at a quarter scoop servings twice a day building up to one full scoop twice a day. The reason for this was to allow my stomach to get used to the increase dosage of proteins and nutrients.

I have tried the vanilla, banana, strawberry and chocolate and they all they taste really nice and sweet. This weight gainer powder mixes well and digests well and makes me feel good.

This serious mass weight gainer works well and at a cost of around £2.50 a day you really cant go wrong and if you want to gain weight this would be an excellent option and highly recommended.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review.
11 Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 February 2018
I am being brutally honest right now. This stuff works. I've always been stick skinny. I have long legs / petite body type. I also have a small appetite, so I don't eat enough calories to gain any type of weight. But after a month of using this, I've definitely gained weight. I would only drink 1 shake after my workouts. But wow, Imagine if i had a shake in the morning, lunch, and before bed... I'm getting more of this stuff lol. I always had a noticeable thigh gap, but now my thighs are finally touching. If you're someone whose always had trouble gaining weight, get this. I'm serious. Believe me, I was skeptical of this product too. But I gave it a shot and gained the results I've been longing for. Get this..
on 27 March 2018
This is the best money can buy if you want to gain weight. As I work very long hours and never have the time to eat proper meals as I work for myself. 2 of these a day after a month you will so see the difference. I have tried every brand out there but this beats it hands down. And if you train like me you won't be loo king like ET with a popped out beer belly either. Strawberries and banana is the best. But mix it in a blender or Nutribullet and add some fruits with it absolutely gorgeous like a milk shake and doesn't taste like powder like my protein does. And a big bonus it last forever not like my protein was gone in a month this lasts about . 4 to 5 months 2 drinks daily 7 days a week. But shocking delivery as most of it in the box
on 7 March 2018
Tastes better than most I mean I could drink it without wanting to spit it out so that's a plus,
however I didn't notice or feel any gains from having taking this daily compared to a cheaper less carb based product from another brand so
I cannot say it did anything at all.
Which is shocking considering the advertisement and price point
on 22 September 2017
One major complaint is the fact you need a blender really for this. The amount of powder is about a cereal bowl full per serving and unless you want to be standing and shaking your shaker for 15 minutes plus for a nice mix you need put it in a blender.

Taste is great once its lump free.

Results are what you would expect, steady weight gain and muscle strengh increase, Comes at the cost of feeling sick for half an hour after every shake.

I do use this and recommend it, but i do suggest using a blender instead of a protein shaker. I have used also with the electric self mixing shakers. It still does not work, the amount of powder required in a single serving stops whatever battery operated mixer in its tracks straight away.
on 28 June 2017
This stuff allowed me to gain 20kg over three summer period when working long hours in an office environment where spooning PB all day or popping out for 10 burgers at lunchtime was improper. Take with whole milk and have some fibrous cerial with it if possible to ease the latter stages of digestion.

Hard gainers: Stack on a good serving meat and vegetables at meal times before eating all the carbs you can and lift first thing before eating. Try to feel like you have overeaten every other meal time. Take 2-3 of these a day and you will gain weight so fast it will take some real effort in the gym to ensure it goes on well. Good luck, have fun.
on 10 April 2018
Where to start, so I ordered the 2.5kg tub a week ago. I'm just using this to put weight on, I currently am 6'2 and weigh in at 10st, so I look pretty thin all the time.

I started by making the shakes with water, as I thought that would be the worst tasting version, I use a big jug and a stick blender to make it. I have had other powders and protein shakes in the past which haven't mixed as well, but this powder is very soluble and there is no nasty clumps.

Making it with water is ok, but it tastes like yahzoo milkshakes (that kind of plastic taste you get from them) but by the third day I'd got used to that.

When made the shakes with water I found that the shake made me feel quite bloated, a 710ml serving makes up just short of 1 ½ pints, and I'd find the last ½ pint a struggle.

So i bought whole milk from the shops so I could make up this shake with milk instead. Again the powder was very soluble in milk and required a quick 20 second blast with the stick blender to mix it up.

This made a massive difference, it tasted like a McDonald's chocolate milkshake just not as sweet and less thick. I didn't feel any bloating at all, and could of easily had a second serving straight after. From the calorie count on the back, using whole milk puts a shake at around 1700 calories each. So from now on I'm going to be making it with milk and only make it with water in a pinch.

Weight wise I found other powders didn't really show me any difference, I didn't feel any different either. However I've only been on this shake for a week and I've already felt a difference, i feel better, and I have put on 5kg already. So I'll be sticking with this powder for the foreseeable.

A small note about making it with water.... I made a shake with water and 2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter and that was much better in taste, but the bloating was still a problem
review image
on 20 November 2017
Makes you gain mass at some rate! Add some peanut butter and a handful of oats and you've got yourself a 2500 calorie shake! If you're looking to gain weight or just sheer size this stuff will do the trick! WOW
on 26 March 2017
Sick gear makes you put size on quick if your skinny looking to build size quick grip this
on 23 December 2017
Since being on this I've gained over 1/2 stone in little under a month. So happy with the results.
HOWEVER the serving size. If you use the 250ml/250g scoop, you only need to use 1 and 1/3 for a full serving, not 2 scoops.
I have found if you use it twice a day, use a 180ml/180g scoop. It'll be close as possible to the serving on the tup.