- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Optimum Men's Nitebrite Skull Cap
|Price:||£4.32 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£7.67 (64%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Super Roubaix
- Ear Panels
- Slim design makes it perfect for use under a helmet
- Optimum branding to front
- Skull Cap does not cover the ears
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Thermal protection for one of the most easily overlooked parts of the body. The Optimum skull cap is constructed from a warm yet lightweight material making it the perfect skull cap/helmet liner when the weather makes a turn for the worst.
1 x Skull cap
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The material is stretchy, well shaped and has a slightly shiny finish on the outside with a fleecy feeling on the inside. I've got quite a big head (no comments, please!) but it covered it in all the right places, including my ears, and felt comfortable. It certainly didn't interfere with the fitting of my cycle helmet and the arms of my cycle glasses slid under the cap without compromising the ear coverage.
I got to test it in the last couple of days with the temperature dropping noticeably and a biting wind chill and I was impressed. I admit this wasn't the near-zero temps of mid-winter but I really couldn't feel the wind or the cold through the helmet slots so fair play to Optimum - it does what they said it would.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keeps Hubster warm during the cold spell which stops him moaning! Simples! xPublished 2 months ago by Ms. Julie Gower
I'm a fairly big guy at 6ft 2 and over 17 stone. This fits perfectly and stops that cold blast of air coming through your vented helmet. Read morePublished 2 months ago by D Farmer
Perfect on the push bike or the motorcycle. Under the bicyle helment it keeps the wind off and protects ears (just). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Longfellow
Excellent, I wear it under helmet for cycling in winter, its shaped so that it covers your ears unlike some skull caps.Published 3 months ago by Gareth dunford
This is a spring and autumn skull cap, I'll stick to my fleece one for icy days but for what I paid for this it is really good value. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mr. T. Hentzschel
A very nice Skull cap that arrived very quickly and well packaged, the cap is a little bigger than I expected but does the job superbly, it is easy to wash and wear and keeps my... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Iain E