- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Optimum Experimental Designs (Oxford Statistical Science Series) Hardcover – 20 Aug 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The book is well laid out and is as beautifully produced as we have come to expect from the Oxford Statistical Science Series ... statisticians experienced in the design of experiments will undoubtedly find this book a thought-provoking reminder always to consider the objectives when designing experiments. (Times Higher Education Supplement)
...a condensed but authoritative statistical overview of the practice and theory of modelling, designing and analysing systematic experiments ... The techniques, many of which were developed by the authors, are clearly described and demonstrated in examples which are mainly of an industrial type. (P.J. Laycock, University of Manchester, Short Book Reviews (Publication of the International Statistical Institute))
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Laboratory Techniques & Experiments
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Mathematics for Scientists & Engineers
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Scientific & Engineering Mathematics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Statistics & Probability