The Optimistic Child: A Proven Program to Safeguard Children Against Depression and Build Lifelong Resilience Paperback – 17 Sep 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin E. P. Seligman, Ph.D., is a professor of psychology at the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of several books, including Learned Optimism and Authentic Happiness. He is past president of the American Psychological Association as well as the division of clinical psychology of the American Psychological Association, and former director of clinical training in psychology at the University of Pennsylvania.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks