- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.7 x 3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: LYSB008IPXOWU-ELECTRNCS
- ASIN: B008IPXOWU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 8 July 2012
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Optimal Shop 2 Port USB3.0 USB 3.0 to PCI-E PCI Express Card Adapter Converter w/ Motherboard 20P 20 pin Connector & Low Profile Bracket, NEC Renesas D720201 Chipset
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A super fast and high-capacity data transfer solution. Stable and reliable Chipset Renesas D720201.
- Motherboard 20P connector available for expanding 2 more USB 3.0 ports to PC case front panel.Low-profile bracket available for small computer & server case, like 1U & 2U.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specification.Date transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps / 625MB/s. Compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1 specification.Compliant with Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express specification revision 1.0a.Supports 2.5Gbps PCI-E bus with full duplex channel.
- 2 USB 3.0 type A female connectors available.One motherboard 20P male connector available for 2 more USB 3.0 ports.Plug & play and hot swapping capability.
- Bus-powered mode and no external power required for most of peripherals. 4 pin power connector available for some high current consumption peripherals. Support Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Server 2008.
Customers also shopped for
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this card as another card from a different manufacturer using a different chipset would often not use all 4 ports the card has if fully utilsed. This card has worked faultless in that respect.
Took a while to be delivered as it comes from china or somesuch, but nevertheless a good purchase.
Windows 7 installed the drivers, and it works
When installed I found that one of the pins of the connector for the cable to the front USB ports was irreparably bent.
I did however, after much searching, find a set of Win7 drivers on the provided CD.
I cannot recommend this supplier, or the product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't get USB-3 capability out of this - I thought I had checked everything as to whether my MOBO would work for this.
Dissapointing to have just more USB1 ports
Seems to work fine, Haven't done serious performance testing, but it works fine by me. Would have preferred to have some flexibility of having more internal ports, but it does... Read morePublished on 7 Nov. 2013 by Richard Wilson
For only £10 to add 2 USB3 ports and a USB3 header, this is a bargain, much cheaper than many others, and they work as expected.Published on 7 July 2013 by G Scott
Purchased this so I could get the best data transfer from a USB 3 external hard drive, easy to fit,plug and play with Windows 7,no drivers required although a driver disk is... Read morePublished on 10 April 2013 by Ken Hey