Opteka NS-7 Universal Tripod Mounted Swivel Camera Neck Strap System for Digital Cameras, DSLR's & Camcorders
|Price:||£9.86 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Attaches via the tripod mount for a more secure connection (you may still use a tripod with the strap attached)
- Swivels 360° to reduce tangling and enable smooth panning
- Easier switch from landscape to portrait
- Strap is made of stretchy neoprene which acts as a shock absorber
- Padding alleviates stress during extended sessions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Opteka NS-7 Neck Strap is tripod mounted neoprene neck strap designed for digital SLR camcorders and camcorders up to 15 pounds. The NS-7 attaches via the tripod mount making it easier to switch from portrait to landscape and features a 360° swivel which reduces tangling and enables smooth panning.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An ideal strap if you need to remove the strap quickly or regularly at a great price. A good product.Published on 15 April 2014 by Amazon Customer
I cannot recommend this item at all!!! When I opened the box I was surprised, it looked nice and felt great in my hand. But then it just broke in my hands on both sides. Read morePublished on 27 Jun. 2013 by Phoenixcqcq
The strap is not long enough or wide enough at the neck area and is not worth the money it costs.Published on 17 Jun. 2013 by Jon Fair