- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Opportunity-Centred Entrepreneurship Paperback – 12 Dec 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Opportunity-Centred Entrepreneurship focuses on recognising and exploiting opportunity, connecting theory and practice in a whole new way
From the Back Cover
The second edition of Opportunity-Centred Entrepreneurship focuses on the practical elements of opportunity creation, recognition and exploitation. It aims not simply to analyse what constitutes entrepreneurship, but also to enable you to develop your own entrepreneurial skills.
By taking a practical approach, this book connects the theory and practice of entrepreneurship in useful and insightful ways that can be applied in the real world. It focuses on learning for, rather than about enterprise.
• Unique focus on entrepreneurial opportunity creation and personal development
• Revised and restructured content, providing detailed and current case studies and examples
• Includes an introductory section on finance, with examples of cash flow, profit & loss, and balance sheets
• Can be used for self-study, group or class-based learning
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|