Operations Strategy Paperback – 5 Sep 2007
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Nigel Slack and Michael Lewis
Ideal for Advanced Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, this book builds on concepts from Strategic Management, Operations Management, Marketing and HRM to give students a comprehensive understanding of Operations Strategy.
- Comprehensive and accessible with authoritative authorship and an excellent blend of theory and practice
- A European context
- Engaging case studies
- Teaching resources including an Instructors Manual with extensive case notes and PowerPoint slides at www.pearsoned.co.uk/slack.
- This new edition has been focused to concentrate on the most significant topics in the subject, with 10 chapters replacing the previous 15. New material has been added and coverage of some older topics has been revised (see new table of contents).
- End-of-chapter case exercises have been replaced by a major end-of-book section of Harvard-type cases.
- New to the Instructors resources online: additional cases and a set of questions and answers for class use / exam use.
- New coverage of hot topics, such as the implications of ERP and Six Sigma on ops strategy, agility and its inter-relationship with lean, supply management issues, operations strategy for competitive advantage and SCM, and implementation.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity