Operational Aspects of Oil and Gas Well Testing (Handbook of Petroleum Exploration and Production) Hardcover – 10 Mar 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
... addresses the issue of obtaining good results in a safe and environmentally responsible way. It contains many tips and pieces of advice which are usually confined to those engineers and technicians experienced in well testing operations. ... This book is very useful for an engineer planning the operational aspects of a well test. The Appendices offer useful advice in addition to the 19 chapters ...
SPE Review Magazine, Issue 131
This book covers all the major operational aspects of oil and gas well testing. It uses a structured approach to guide the reader through the various steps that are required to effectively plan and implement a well test operation under just about any circumstances worldwide onshore or offshore.
Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology
About the Author
Stuart McAleese has over 15 years of professional experience of oil and gas industry operations gained worldwide. He gained his initial oil industry experience while employed with major oil industry service companies. He also worked as a staff Petroleum and Reservoir Engineer with operating oil companies and has extensive experience in the planning and supervision of wellsite operations including testing, well services and completions; he held the post of Senior and Chief Petroleum Engineer for various oil companies in the UK and overseas. In addition to his engineering skills, Stuart McAleese has significant management experience in operations and in the board room. His commercial skills have been brought to bear in licence negotiations with Oil and Gas Ministers and he has undertaken due diligence work for the stock market. He is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and previously served on the Board of Directors of the SPE, London Section. He graduated in 1984 with an honours degree in Applied Physics from the University of Strathclyde, Scotland. Currently he is an independent consultant for Esprit Petroleum Technology Ltd.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Health & Safety
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Professional Horticulture > Soil Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geology > Economic Geology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Fossil Fuels
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Petroleum
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Health & Safety
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Geology