on 21 May 2014
Saves putting big overhead lights on when making tea in the middle of the night! Light the way without dazzling when half asleep!
38 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2017
I bought these a while back, the stainless canopy hood in my kitchen suddenly fused, got the motor but no light. These took about 10 minutes to fit and they are way more efficient than the piidly little 40w bulbs that were there before. The sticky pads are really good, but it's best to use some tape to exert some pressure when fitting. If you you put them front and back on a cooker hood you can angle them to perfectly light the whole hob. There a loads of other places you could use these, like I said I've had them a while and o CEO installed you can forget about them. Changing the batteries is easy, they just slide off, but 6months later and they are still going strong. I would highly recommend this product, the company delivered quickly, the packaging was great definately 5 stars.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2017
 They seem to be well made and give off a good amount of light. I have only two complaints about this product:

1. The light is not diffused, and so you end up with a wavy pattern of light (Note to manufacturer: instead of clear plastic on the front, try putting a diffuser)
2. There is no cut-off timer, so if you forget it on, it stays on (or maybe there is, but I've left it for almost 2 hours and it was still on)
review imagereview imagereview image
on 17 June 2016
I've bought these for everywhere around my house now! Initially I got them for an IKEA unit which had no lights, they look amazing in my display unit, so I then bought them for various others places in my home. They're great!!
6 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2015
Arrived before due date, work very well nice and bright up under my kitchen cupboard, just to be safe i drilled and put a screw in each , so if ever the sticky pad failed they couldn't fall in the sink,,,,,Thanks .
8 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2018
I got this to put one inside my wardrobe and one on a mirror frame (the frame sticks out a lot so it could be placed underneath the top of the frame. For the first 2 months these were great. Produced decent light and you barely have to touch them to turn them on. I was a bit worried about how I'd change the batteries on them given how the compartment clips together, but I didn't get to the point of changing batteries as they both fell off their surfaces within 2 weeks of each other after only a couple of months use.

If they came up with a better adhesive these would easily be a 4 or 5 star item
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 August 2017
These were bought for an understair cupboard, which needs very occasional short periods of illumination. The light is bright and adjustable which is great. But the batteries do not last long. I thought I might have a dodgy batch at first, but they are all the same. Not all that easy to replace them either.
I would not recommend.
on 12 August 2016
These are fantastic lights! Very bright! Look great inside my cupboard
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 22 August 2017
I fitted them in our campervan and they tend to switch themselves on when driving with the result that the batteries are always flat. Also they tend to fall apart. I presume they would be good value in a static location. The light output is good for what they are.
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2017
Very pleased with light can be tilted which is good. Used mine in a display cabinet with glass doors, make sure you are happy with the position before sticking in place. They look good easy to use and provide sufficient light for my needs.
review image