Open Space Technology: A User's Guide Paperback – 30 Apr 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Harrison Owen is the president of H.H. Owen and Co. and the author of The Power of Spirit, The Spirit of Leadership, and Expanding Our Now: The Story of Open Space Technology.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book has been my only trainng and we now run these events regularly and succesfully - Thank you Harrison.
Harrison says OST is usable with 5 to 2000+ participants over a 1 to 3 day conference. I have experienced a 60 person event over a half day and it was both 'enjoyable' and 'productive'. Enjoyable because I felt 'heard' and productive because it threw up ideas and concepts from a wide group of participants from many disciplines who were interested/concerned about the subject and gave 'management' some new ideas about how they might move forward (which was the aim.)
I bought the book 'hoping' that it would explain (sell) the concept to leaders who had not come across it before and 'teach' on how to run such an event. I had immediately thought of three totally different areas I was in touch with where OST might be appropriate (but I wasn't the leader so could only suggest the use of OST as an idea!Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Teams