- Vinyl (30 May 2000)
- Format: Import
- Label: Bmg/Jive/Silvertone
- ASIN: B00004TKRV
- Other Editions: Audio CD | Audio Cassette | Mini-Disc | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (126 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,344,093 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
Oops!...I Did It Again [VINYL] Import
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
Oops!... I Did It Again
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Oops!... I Did It Again - very catchy and upbeat. This is ...Baby One More Time no. 2 but I do prefer her debut. However, this song is great to listen to basically anywhere: in the car, at the gym, doing your hair... And it has the fantastic Titanic part in the middle! 10/10
2. Stronger - BEST song on the album. Britney kinda moved away from bubblegum pop but it is brilliant. And who can forget the video?! Britney dancing on a chair - AMAZING! 10/10
3. Don't Go Knockin' On My Door - this is a brilliant song too. Great lyrics. It's about how Britney's moved on from an ex and is telling him, literally, to "not knock on my door". Love it. 10/10
4. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - I personally think this song is underrated. It was panned by critics as a failure and an insult to the Rolling Stones, but I think it's just as good as the orginal. Britney really makes it her own; changing the lyrics and adding in "uh's". Okay, that sounds bad but trust me... it's good! Well, I think so anyway. 10/10
5. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know - definitely not one of Brit's best. This is actually a cover but it doesn't do the orginal any justice. It's a bit boring and just not Britney enough! It definitely shouldn't have been a single, however this is Britney's favourite off the album. I don't know why. :/ 7/10
6.Read more ›
oops i Did it Again is more than just a sequel to Baby One More Time...it's its successor with several phenominal sounds including her own rendition of the Stones classic Satisfaction,which just shows how amazingly well known and trusted Spears is.
while this album is not entirely prefect it is much more than the quality of music in the pop industry of recent years.
Oops!I Did It Again-4/5-the stunning lead track that lacks the punch of her previous singles from Baby One More Time but is one of Spears most distinctive tracks.
Stronger-5/5-the most perfect and greatest single release from this album due to its formidable and well ;strong; sound that makes the song entirely perfectionalist.
Don't Go Knockin' On My Door-5/5-entirely random but a sound that will be experimented with in later years for Spears.
No Satisfaction-5/5-a fantastic rendition of a a Stones classic that is personified by Spears and is one of the better tracks on the album.
Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know-4/5-a nice urban fell to a surprisingly enchanting song.
What U See is What u Get-5/5-a strong song that acts like a sequel to Stronger with a similar lyrical structure and distinctive beat.Read more ›
I love each of Britney's eras, and I have to say, I have an especial fondness for her "classic music," as I deem her earlier releases (which includes "...Baby One More Time" and "Oops!...I Did It Again").
"Oops!...I Did It Again," much like Britney's debut album, is filled with bubblegum pop tracks and even a few ballads. There are the well-known singles: "Oops!...I Did It Again" (I mean, who hasn't heard this iconic track?), "Stronger" (one of her most empowering tracks in her entire catalogue), and "Lucky" (everyone should know the story about a girl named Lucky), plus "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know." These three tracks are definitely highlights from the album; I also favoured "What U See (Is What U Get)," which is Britney letting her boyfriend know that if he wants her, then he has to take her for who she is, and there is "Can't Make You Love Me," which is about a crush, and the emotional ballad "Heart," which really pulls on my heart strings.
"Oops!...I Did It Again" is definitely classic Britney Spears, and now I am so glad I have it in my collection now; just need "...Baby One More Time" and her remixes now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received this album with much excitement as it did not have this cover, and surprise, it is normal cover, if collectors are looking for this version would not recommend buying it... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Dimitris Vlachos
good condition and fast delivery but not in original wrapping as stated a little dissapointed but still happy.Published 13 months ago by Robert I.
Think this will always be my favourite Britney album. Love the ballads but my favourite will always be Lucky as it reminds me of her life and minePublished 19 months ago by Johnny