- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Only a Bad Dream?: Childhood Memories of the Holocaust Paperback – 28 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Sahbra Anna Markus and her family arrived in Israel in 1949 and immigrated to the United States in 1960. She pursued a career in the arts, traveling widely to much acclaim for her dancing. She now lives in Canada, where she devotes her life's mission to warning of the dangers of hatred and prejudice.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am also not quite sure of her account of not knowing what an apple was. She was capable of bathing, feeding and otherwise taking care of her siblings way ahead of her young age, 7-8 years of age age, but coming from as mall town where every garden in Europe had apple trees she had never seen an apple or eaten one????? Ach...She is a remarkable women, endured more than any one should EVER endure but some of her memories are a little off.