- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page; 2 edition (5 Jan. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749449683
- ISBN-13: 978-0749449681
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 2 x 23.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 549,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Online Public Relations: A Practical Guide to Developing an Online Strategy in the World of Social Media (PR In Practice) Paperback – 5 Jan 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"[W]ell written... provides theoretical and conceptual approaches rather than just tactical information." - TeachingPR.org --TeachingPR.org
Explores social media sites now used in PR such as Facebook, YouTube, MySpace, Bebo, Twitter
In 2008, surveys show 16 mn households in UK (65%) have Internet access and 60% of users regard the Internet as their favourite information source
Shows PR practitioners how to cope with the growth of the Internet and transparency within organizations
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Excellent application of existing theories and strategy to a new discipline area. Fantastic guide for those who are new to the area or students doing PR/ marketing/ media degrees or post grad study.