Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

Get this app

Please sign in before purchasing (Why?)

Sign in

1Weather

by OneLouder Apps

Price: Free Download Price inclusive of VAT if applicable.
Sold by: Amazon Media EU Sarl
Available instantly
Languages Supported: English

This app needs permission to access:

  • Access observed cell information of the device
  • Access the vibration feature
See all Application Permissions

By placing your order, you agree to our Terms of Use


Latest updates

What's new in version 2.2.1
  • + New Google Maps API v2.0 support with new radar
  • + New Clock & Search widget with Live Weather background
  • + Improved Add and Edit Location screens with nickname support
  • + Worldwide postal code support
  • + Conditions notification supports non-ongoing mode
  • + Swedish and Slovenian language support

Product details



Product features

  • Real-time weather and forecasts for virtually any location around the world (Current + 48-hour)
  • 7-day extended forecast and precipitation info
  • LIVE animated radar and extreme weather warnings (US and Canada only)
  • Air quality and UV charts
  • Nearby weather-related tweets and photos
  • Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset and Lunar stage
  • Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
  • Gorgeous widget you can add to your home screen
  • Share weather information with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
  • Customize with multiple weather theme backgrounds

Product description

"1Weather Is the Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" - Lifehacker

“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police

“1Weather is a Game Changing, Gorgeous Weather App” – Android Static

1Weather brings a stylish new modern look to your mobile weather experience. Its slick, customizable, feature-packed design sets it apart from other weather apps – and it’s FREE! Look at our reviews and you’ll see why 1Weather is the new MUST HAVE weather app!

Technical details

Size: 9MB
Version: 2.2.1
Developed By: OneLouder Apps
Application Permissions: ( Help me understand what permissions mean )
  • Access observed cell information of the device
  • Access the vibration feature
  • Allows sending in-app billing requests and managing in-app billing transactions
  • Get notified that the operating system has finished booting
  • Write to external storage
  • Access fine (e.g. GPS) location
  • Access coarse (e.g. Mobile-ID, Wi-Fi) location
  • Open network sockets
  • Access information about networks
  • PowerManager WakeLocks to keep the processor from sleeping or the screen from dimming
  • Access information about Wi-Fi networks
  • Read-only access to phone state
  • Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
Minimum Operating System: Android 2.2
Approximate Download Time: Less than 90 seconds

Customer Reviews

Top Customer Reviews

Verified Purchase
Great app have been using it on my Galaxy S3 for months glad it's now available for kindle fire hd easy to use and up to date
Comment 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
I think this app is very well designed. It has a simple yet effective interface with the ability to view in various levels of detail. You can even store several locations for quick reference.

That said I am yet to be convinced of the accuracy. As with all forcasts it is a prediction rather than fact that you are looking at but it does tend to forcast on the safe side. i.e. 30% chance of rain will have a rain symbol (in most cases the rain did not show) so surely the 70% chance of it being dry should have been favoured.

Could be great but I still favour the BBC website.
Comment One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
I got this app whilst travelling around Europe. Wherever I was it detected my location immediately and gave me the option to add location. Weather forecasts were always accurate making it so easy to plan days out dependent on forecast. e.g, we did cities on cooler days, coastal locations when the forecast was hot and sunny. I love the idea of being able to use multiple locations at the same time with just a click. Even now I am back home, I wouldn't be without this app.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
By Caz on 15 Aug. 2013
Verified Purchase
An easy to use and easy to understand app. I have all the places I want to know what the weather is doing listed. They are then easy to access with one click and you are then able to see clearly the weather forecast for the next 5 days in that particular area or country.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
This was a fantastic app but since the most recent update I've had problems with just a black screen and no info. It very ocassionally loads but more often than not now I have nothing. Kindle Fire. Shame, as it WAS really good.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
Downloaded this app after having to install Amazons app installer. The app doesn't work on it's own if you uninstall the Amazon app installer. What a waste of time.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
It is a good app but like so many in this store it is not being regularly updated. Same app on Google Store is higher version with more features.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Verified Purchase
All in all a good addition for weather watchers like me,I like it.Multiple locations are good for keeping track of holiday spots.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse

Look for similar items by category