on 1 July 2012
I bought this resistance band to use for my Yogalates workout as the band that came originally with the DVD was wearing out and also to use in classes.

I didn't want an overly expensive one, just one to the quality and price that would've come with the DVD. This product seemed to fit in with that price range and feels quite strong to use, of the same resistence (if not a little more) and same quality as my previous one.

I'm sure those that have reviewed the item as not good, were perhaps after better quality, but if that is the case, then they should expect to pay more! These are good quality bands for the price range.

A little bit of talc helps with the scrunching, which they all do.

Overall, I'm happy with the band.
on 27 July 2013
I purchased the green band (1.5mtr) for use with the Wii board this was to replace the " official" band which upon 1st use broke was far too short, more expensive and poor quality. Having used this several times now very pleased with the quality and strength. Quick delivery.
on 10 July 2014
I ordered this as I had an injury to my arm and the sports therapist who was giving me physio recommended I use a resistance band to help my recovery. I ordered a medium strength band (a blue one), it arrived about 10 days later, I used it everyday as recommended by the physio, basically standing on the band and doing two different exercises with it, it certainly helped aid my recovery so I am very happy that I purchased one, my only complaint is that a couple of weeks after using my blue band I ordered a black one for more resistance but they sent me another blue one, I didn't bother to send it back as it is so cheap, in fact you can use two together at the same time for more resistance.
Also amazon was the only place that I could find one so overall I'm happy with this product.
on 26 November 2012
Seems sturdy enough but the "Heavy" band is pretty weak. I do a lot of lateral work so I wanted this to work on adductors and abductors, but I will have to get a stronger band. Even when doubled up the band isn't very strong.
on 30 May 2016
I was initially looking to replace the resistance band I received with my Nintendo Wii Fit as I had used it so much that over time it had disintegrated and Nintendo stores did not stock replacements. I looked in several high street shops but didn't find one of adequate length. If it's not long enough it's impossible to do shoulder raises with. When I saw these bands on Amazon I bought two, the bright yellow one ( extra light ), which is the easiest level with the least resistance and the red one ( light ) with a bit more resistance. The colour is lovely, very bright yellow, so it's difficult to lose. The only think is, it's caught the eye of my cats who think it's game time every time I get it out. At 2 metres, the length is perfect for sliding under your feet and still being able to raise your arms high in the air. There's even a bit of slack, which you can use to increase / decrease the amount of resistance. I always used to use dumbbells, but after using resistance bands, I will stick to resistance bands. They are much more versatile too, plus they are easier to travel with. I've been using this one a couple of times a day now for about a week and the sides kind of fold over and stick together so I spend a minute after exercise to straighten it out to hopefully preserve its life cycle. A perfect replacement for my Wii Fit resistance band and this one is even better quality.
on 6 July 2014
Arrived when expected. Only given 4 stars as it isn't as strong as I thought it would be as I have bands of similar strength which give more resistance but it is fine for giving just a bit of resistance and the slightly longer length is better for me. Good product for those just starting an exercise programme
on 30 May 2011
Band was great for what I needed, not quite as strong as I expected but that is more than likely down to my ignorance! It has lasted me a good 6 months with no problems at all.
on 21 June 2011
I started off by getting the set of 3 bands with light, medium and heavy. they all got holes torn into them almost immediately so I ordered this one. so far it has not dissapointed. I use to do the 10 minute solution target trouble zones DVD and its great. strong enouth to make you work hard and dosent tear. I plan to take it on holiday because its so lightweight and will enable me to work out while away. great price too !!
on 11 December 2013
Ordered this for use in Pilates lessons when my toes are too far away from my fingers in forward stretches! Also used it for opposite arm stretches. I ordered green as a medium strength but may well order blue as well to get more resistance. Very useful and reasonable price. Sent quickly.
on 9 May 2013
I am pretty fit and have a daily gym habit but I am no body-builder - I weigh in at 69kg. I use this band doubled up to complement my TRX in park workouts. It is fine when doubled up, one can get decent resistance out of the high-resistance 5.5m version. But I would have no use for a shorter or weaker product - the length is needed so that resistance at the start and end of movement is similar (think Hooke's Law). You need to think also about how to store it dry. But I like it, it works.
Update: 5 months on, have used this about every other day. Twice it has snapped, and I've just knotted it - another reason to go for the longest. The wear occurs in the middle, where it goes around a pole or tree, and holes start to appear, so it does not happen without warning and should not cause much alarm as there is no weight in the band. Other issue: it sticks to itself, so you must store carefully and occasionally 'unstick' it from itself. Overall I like the product, the black one is a good hard workout, a great complement to TRX, and even when it finally is knackered, I may well buy this one again because it is light and has the right resistance.