- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Other India Press; New edition edition (Dec. 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8185569312
- ISBN-13: 978-8185569314
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 1.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 101,094 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
One-straw Revolution: Introduction to Natural Farming Paperback – 1 Dec 1992
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This a record of the regeneration of land and society in Japan through an imitation of American model of development and economy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He seems to have an advantage over other areas of the world, as the Japanese climate where his land is allows him to plant and harvest multiple cereal harvests in one year.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews