on 15 May 2017
Very good - as expected.
on 20 March 2014
I have always been a Mary Berry fan and promote her to all my friends and familyand this book is no exception
on 7 June 2015
Bought this as my daughters love to entertain. We all like this book.
on 14 February 2013
A good book with 'achievable' meals that both beginners and more accomplished cooks will enjoy. Full of ideas for everyone
on 4 February 2009
One Step Ahead has helped me to provide superb meals without all the last minute fuss. I have been able to concentrate on my quests/visitors when they arrive - not disappear as soon as they come through the door in order to do some last minute time- consuming cooking.
My only problems with the recipes are that there are not enough vegetarian ones.
on 29 March 2011
This book is fab we have already had five of the recipes and they were all really yummy. It's so great to find a book that tells you how to prepare things in advance in a simple and easy way without taking anything away from the food. The only thing that isn't as good is some of the recipes don't give you any idea what to serve it with? But over all a wonderful book would recommend
on 27 July 2008
This is an excellent book with easy to prepare food, all of which have instructions on how to prepare ahead. I have an Aga, which Mary Berry excels in, but the book is written for anyone with any kind of cooker. Well worth having. I've borrowed a friend's copy, used many recipes, all delicious, and now I have to get my own!
22 Comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2013
I liked the book but hoped it would have contained more main meal recipes as that is what I was looking for.
on 16 September 2012
This book was bought for my wife, who informs me that she is very pleased with it, in the way it is presented, and for
the originality of the recipes contained in it. Amazon have done it again. This is an excellent book.
on 19 July 2015
The main of the book is ok. However I had to disinfect the cover of the book. It looked like my 7 year old niece had been cooking on it. To be fair it was disgusting. Not a professional way to sell items. I have cleaned the book but it has put me off looking inside in case something bits back.