- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
One Small Blessing Paperback – 21 May 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Annie was delighted when, at the age of twenty-three, she discovered she was pregnant. She longed to start a family with her boyfriend, Morgan. If only things were that simple. This is one mother's heart-rending and tragic account of dealing with loss and learning to live again. Naomi's short life ended three days after it began. But she was loved, and she will be remembered as a blessing. Born to West Indian parents in 1969, Annie Farrell's family moved to East London when she was two years old, where they still reside today. She enjoys quality family time, travelling and learning new things. One day she hopes to have more children.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|